• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bill vs. Chuck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bloodlusted characters know no fear and will do anything to win.

Bill is feeling a ton of fear and wants to get either away or rid of the source.

As I said, I feel like he'll plead for his life to be spared due to passive fear hax.

Edit: I'll just vote for Inconclusive, it's a "who hits who". I sent this message too late because iM oN mObIlE.

Well, to know about chuck's personality in character, we can use one of the facts

"Chuck Norris never got an award for acting in his action movies, because he's not acting"

I can't be bothered to read the entire 250 message thread, but it's worth mentioning that if you destroy Chuck Norris' body, another smaller, more powerful, Chuck Norris comes out.

"Anyways, probably Chuck via Bill's body not being everything and nothing and then him killing it and sending Bill packing do to this and Bill already being extremely afraid of Chuck before his Physical body just outright died as I've outlined earlier."

Voting Chuck for mine and DMUA's reasons

This Chuck doesn't know the meaning of mercy. He'd definitely go straight for the kill

Not showing mercy doesen't change the fact this chuck has the personality of movie chuck who wouldn't go straight for the kill

While if bill dislikes someone, he uses hax (Albeit different hax each time)

Not showing mercy =/= not knowing the meaning of mercy. And all that Chuck has to do to kill Bill would be simply not wanting him to live, since that's pretty much how his death manipulation works.

For the last time, quantum uncertainty counters death manipulation, not to mention bill also has death manipulation. And Bill isn't even alive in the traditional sense (He find life disgusting)

Read what DMUA said above. I even quoted it

Finding life disgusting doesn't give you that type of immortality

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
Chuck would be less likely to kill in character going by the statement his movies are canon to the fact book
His movies have never stared a demon triangle sporting a top hat.

I think he'd be a bit more Trigger Happy with Hax if he's not just dealing with perfectly normal humans with guns.

To be fair, Bill is getting passively spooked by Chuck right now. Bill doesn't job when he has an at least slightly legitimate threat to him. He outright vaporized Time Baby and turned everyone who was about to use the friendship circle thing it to nice vintage posters.

I went through the thread...

Bill did not try to use his powers to attack when about to be erased, he pointed at the door trying to run.

Also, zac, please stop lying. I explained to you already law manip is not passive.

Bill's low godly also relies on a portal to the nightmare realm, and I doubt he would have time to make that while scared shitless. Hell, chuck should be able to just make the portal close.

They do know they are fighting, pretty sure it was already agreed on.

Mindscaper Bill can only sleep and dream manip, nothing else without contracts.

Hella sure movies are not used as canon for chuck, as it's specifically only the fact book.

Because chuck destroyed a portal... when?

"Hella sure movies are not used as canon for chuck, as it's specifically only the fact book."

One of the facts in the fact book says that the movies actually happened, so apparently they're canon to the fact book, but not vise versa.

Make a crt or don't bring up it not being usable, he has fear hax, and it does work. It's been argued endlessly, and I'm not planning on repeating what you can go see yourself.

Regardless of that, isn't chuck 4D in AP? If yes he could just absolutly destroy bills body with any attack proper.

Chuck's presence makes inanimate objects and emotionless concepts feel immense fear, to the point where they won't dare go near him. If that's not fear manipulation, I don't know what is.

Which can also hit Bill yesterday

And again his movies don't usually star demonic triangles

On other threads: 'Bill only underestimates/jobs to humans'

This thread: 'Bill is auto-bloodlusted vs humans'

pick a lane yo

So, putting someone to sleep and sealing them, shuffling the functions of their face, turning them into statues, turnings them into banners, forcing them to dance nonstop, or driving them insane aren't using hax in character?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back