• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bill Cipher vs Yan Sen | 9-0–1 (Grace done, at this point idek)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You got a scan for that one? The one on the profile seems only for precog, and does he need to turn it on?
He can't see his future there, he only sees her body and looking at her body makes him go crazy and die, so it's not about looking at her future, it's about looking at her body.

Weaknesses: His precognition needs to be activated and he often neglects to use said power in combative scenarios, presumably due to hubris.
Can't YanSen use precognition to attack before Bill?

He can't see his future there, he only sees her body and looking at her body makes him go crazy and die, so it's not about looking at her future, it's about looking at her body.
Yeah the scan had her try to look at his future, and then go mad afterwords
Weaknesses: His precognition needs to be activated and he often neglects to use said power in combative scenarios, presumably due to hubris.
Can't YanSen use precognition to attack before Bill?
Depends on what he starts with
Bill is Type 4 Acasual.
Yan has Type 4 negation, though might not be passive

No, the burden is on you, not me.
9 pages I talked about the subject I have no obligation to tell you here from the beginning, many tier1 staff have confirmed this.
I sent you the crt and if you are not looking at the issue properly, that is your problem.

To summarize: the universe of every god is infinitely large.

9 pages I talked about the subject I have no obligation to tell you here from the beginning, many tier1 staff have confirmed this.
Idc.
I sent you the crt and if you are not looking at the issue properly, that is your problem.
Who is reading 9 pages LMAO
To summarize: the universe of every god is infinitely large.
Proof?
Yan has Type 4 negation, though might not be passive
It seems it's through an attack.

I looked at the wincon situations you mentioned and for them to work, Bill's every ability must be at least 5D, but I didn't see this proof?

Also keep in mind that ae 2 is based on conceptual type 1 so he won't die yan sen will win anyway and I still have the same opinion about Bill's ap

Can he resist the Conceptual Aura (Catastrophe-Inducing, Overwhelming Aura & Fear-inducing Aura) when the fight starts?

(all abilities and attacks are conceptual, so he has to resist them all)

Stanford himself claims that Bill's powers are empowered by the minute from the 12D rift.
If you say it has something to do with skills. So if the haxes are 12 D, by your logic, the body must also be 12 or hde, but such an inference cannot be made from such a statement.

If you say it has something to do with skills. So if the haxes are 12 D, by your logic, the body must also be 12 or hde, but such an inference cannot be made from such a statement.
You asked about abilities, so I gave proof.

Plus this logic is stupid, almost every Dragon Ball Heroes character has 5D hax despite their 3D body.

I'm unfamiliar with how those VS threads works, but it's said that the base version of Yan Sen was chosen for the fight, does it mean he can't power up to his full power?

You asked about abilities, so I gave proof.

Plus this logic is stupid, almost every Dragon Ball Heroes character has 5D hax despite their 3D body.
No, they are called smurf hax and Bill is a character with 3D hde for now, so you are trying to say that due to the increase in his power = Hax power is equal to ap, but this needs to be proven and if you are going to get such a thing from the statement you give, you need to get it in body or hde, but you can't get it because the evidence is irrelevant.

No, they are called smurf hax and Bill is a character with 3D hde for now, so you are trying to say that due to the increase in his power = Hax power is equal to ap, but this needs to be proven and if you are going to get such a thing from the statement you give, you need to get it in body or hde, but you can't get it because the evidence is irrelevant.
I don't understand anything you said here tbh

Bill's hax is also empowered since before he could barely do shit with his haxes but after the Nightmare Realm and Weirdmegaddon he states now he has superior control over reality, space, matter and etc.

No? When did I say that lmfao? I only said that his hax has 12D potency and range, thus he can affect HDE beings, not that he's 12D.

No? When did I say that lmfao? I only said that his hax has 12D potency and range, thus he can affect HDE beings, not that he's 12D.
DON'T DISTORT WHAT I SAID!

What I'm trying to tell you is that the evidence you're throwing out says that Bill's power has increased.

But you can't connect it to Hax because it's not related. In order for Haxes to be smurfed, you need to provide evidence or you cannot get the bill

The thread is "Base Yan Sen vs Bill Cipher", I asked if it's possible for Yan Sen to go into his Immortal Emperor form of if he is limited to his base form.
Actually, the strongest canonical version of the characters is taken, but here I think they took it as a basis because the side you is a bit too much 😀

But you can't connect it to Hax because it's not related. In order for Haxes to be smurfed, you need to provide evidence or you cannot get the bill
It says Bill's powers, not just power, hinting at his hax.

Plus, the Rift is pouring the Nightmare Realm in and Bill actively uses it for the hax, if that ain't 12 potency then it is anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back