• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Yan Sen 1-B key

main-qimg-2a80db2743663904a9bed7704e3e3af1

Featherine 1-B key

images

All out fight. Anything goes. Speed equalized.

Votes:

Yan Sen: Quintessence_PE (If both are 12-D)

Featherine: Robo432343 | Ovy7 | Dragonite007 | JustANormalPerson01

Inconclusive: SweetDao | Railgun | TWILIGHT-OP

Last edited:
Why not let's just assume both 12D for this matchup
If this is the case, can Yan sen affect FAA's NEP, HGR and immo 9?
most likely FAA's NEP 2 will downgraded to type 1 (and some aspect types but i dont know which)

Last edited:
I am kinda divided rn in plot hax, his profile says his plot manipulation is passive and even passive resistance to it too.

Btw whoever was the creator of featherine profile was lazy asf , didn't bother to attach scan for the respective powers and ap even tho they maybe/are true but it's literally not the standard of this wiki.

If this is the case, can Yan sen affect FAA's NEP, HGR and immo 9?
most likely FAA's NEP 2 will downgraded to type 1 (and some aspect types but i dont know which)
Yan sen has npi, + he got Lgr neg to badd he don't have hgr neg , + he also have immo type 9 neg too

So far it seems Yan Sen cant negate Featherine regeneration and immortality and has no resistance to conceptual manipulation.

Back