• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bill Cipher vs Yan Sen | 9-0–1 (Grace done, at this point idek)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am just using your own logic to explain the absurd result of your claim.
As I told you, a concept that is independent of reality does not depend on reality, and in order to affect this concept, cm1 is required, and there are criteria to overcome this with an upper dimensional attack, and you are saying that you will destroy it directly.

The triangle Doritos with 3D hde destroyed by Stanley is blocked by Yan Sen because every ability of Yan Sen is 5 dimensional, you have to prove that it can't last at least but you still haven't done it

Type 1 concepts are still within a level of reality, meaning that if you destroy the whole of the 5th dimension, every concept that exists within it would be destroyed as well, as they wouldn't have a plane of existence to exist in.
A concept that is at the level of reality cannot be type 1

I don't think there is a way for Bill to win given what we have now, even if he does a 12-dimensional destruction it doesn't make sense because YanSen is already living in a void.
He has hax like Madness, Transmutation, Subjective Reality, among other abilities to incap Yan

As I told you, a concept that is independent of reality does not depend on reality, and in order to affect this concept, cm1 is required, and there are criteria to overcome this with an upper dimensional attack, and you are saying that you will destroy it directly.

The triangle Doritos with 3D hde destroyed by Stanley is blocked by Yan Sen because every ability of Yan Sen is 5 dimensional, you have to prove that it can't last at least but you still haven't done it
You know, I've already explained, but you're super stubborn and are literally stonewalling rn.

Kinda makes me want to just ignore you and simply convince anyone else the opposite of what you think.

Type 1 concepts are still within a level of reality, meaning that if you destroy the whole of the 5th dimension, every concept that exists within it would be destroyed as well, as they wouldn't have a plane of existence to exist in.

Type 1 is only off being independent from universes, not planes of existence.
This is only for concepts that govern reality on a universal scale, as I said it's just a nomenclature. Not every type 1 concept has to work on a universal scale, for example there could be a concept of life that would not disappear even if all life on earth disappeared and even if this concept does not work on a universal scale it is still a type 1 concept. Likewise, the reality governed by a concept may not be limited to the universal scale and this does not make it a type 1 concept, for example, the concept of the multiverse, disappearing when the entire multiverse is destroyed is still a type 2 concept even though it is not limited to the universal scale.
A concept that is at the level of reality cannot be type 1
No, the expression of reality used on the conceptual manipulation page is entirely related to the objects governed by the concept in question.

Now that I think about it, can Yan Sen even survive even the most basic of Bill's attacks? His profile mentions a 12-D space of undefined size, while the Nightmare Realm is infinite 12-D.

This can be a problem.

Now that I think about it, can Yan Sen even survive even the most basic of Bill's attacks? His profile mentions a 12-D space of undefined size, while the Nightmare Realm is infinite 12-D.

This can be a problem.
12-dimensional space is infinite.

All YanSen's abilities are conceptual, can BillCipher resist conceptual madnes type 3, because looking at YanSen means he will be affected by it.

Bill's Wincons
  • Manipulation (with Social Influencing)
  • Possesion
  • Mind Manipulation (Yan-Sen only resists absorption of the Mind)
  • Transmutation
  • Petrification
  • Biological Manipulation
  • Madness Manipulation (In 2 different ways)
  • Sleep Manipulation into Sealing
  • Time SHIT
I think these are potential wincons for Bill. Tell me if I am wrong

Now for Yan-Sen I cannot list 'em since I have no idea who he is, can someone from the Yan-Sen's side make a list of wincons that can be used for the debate?

Bill's Wincons
  • Manipulation (with Social Influencing)
  • Possesion
  • Mind Manipulation (Yan-Sen only resists absorption of the Mind)
  • Transmutation
  • Petrification
  • Biological Manipulation
  • Madness Manipulation (In 2 different ways)
  • Sleep Manipulation into Sealing
  • Time SHIT
I think these are potential wincons for Bill. Tell me if I am wrong

Now for Yan-Sen I cannot list 'em since I have no idea who he is, can someone from the Yan-Sen's side make a list of wincons that can be used for the debate?
You forgot Incapacitation through killing over and over with infinitely more AP.

They just need to look at his body.
You got a scan for that one? The one on the profile seems only for precog, and does he need to turn it on?

This can be a problem.
Isn’t everything above Tier 2 suppose to be infinite sized

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back