• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Thats what we have come down to Yan Sen not being able to negate Featherine immortality and regeneration and no resistance to conceptual manipulation. But Featherine not being able to resist Yan Sen plot manipulation.

Can't Yan Sen copy the chara design of Featherine to manage to at least stalemate? I doubt Featherine can fight against multiple version of herself. Although I don't know if the Acausality type 4 will cause some trouble or if she has some sort of resistance to plot manipulation.

Can't Yan Sen copy the chara design of Featherine to manage to at least stalemate? I doubt Featherine can fight against multiple version of herself. Although I don't know if the Acausality type 4 will cause some trouble or if she has some sort of resistance to plot manipulation.
yeah, its look like a incon rn

Plot manip shouldn't be used in crossverse imo.
So you first wanted to reduce Featherine's tier because it would be a stomp, now you want to take away her main power because it would still be a stomp. I know you probably want a fair fight, but if you start taking away the main abilities and powers of one character then it should be a really big clear sign that this ain't a fair fight.

Anyways, featherine ain't passing layered passive plot hax
Ah, so now plot manip matter because Yan Sen wins.

Anyway, how good is said plot manip? Auau's plot manip has High 1B range, valid for all her keys.

Last edited:
So why would 1 layer negate an infinite of them?
What do you mean?

You know what, i have a better idea why won't u attached the scan of of their respective feats across the entire umineko cast or just FAA, till then let this matchup be suspended, untill u do that, cuz rn, there's really little to no scan attached for backup even if they are all correct.

Going by Yan Sei's profile, his passive plot seems to only grant him higher AP or, at best, immortality. Which wouldn't matter since Featherine has higher regeneration than what Yan Sei can negate.

Going by that, Featherine should easily stomp. Not only she has a dimensionality way higher than 12D, so Yan Sei's abilities are useless, but her Red Truth or Plot Manipulation would do the work

What do you mean?

You know what, i have a better idea why won't u attached the scan of of their respective feats across the entire umineko cast or just FAA, till then let this matchup be suspended, untill u do that, cuz rn, there's really little to no scan attached for backup even if they are all correct.
You seem to become a bit salty cause Yan Sen isn't winning this.

Anyway, Featherine's main ability allows her to see all of WTC creation as a script and freely rewrite it. Said creation includes the Witch Domain which is a layered domain akin to an infinite ladder.

If you want more of the cosmology then you can just read the cosmology blog.

I do admit that the character pages are lacking scans tho, something I hope I get to fix someday in the future.

You seem to become a bit salty cause Yan Sen isn't winning this.
I am not.
you want more of the cosmology then you can just read the cosmology blog.
Ik about it, saw it long time ago
I do admit that the character pages are lacking scans tho, something I hope I get to fix someday in the future.
1089197803038847146.png

Anyways imma Outta this matchup, you guys can find out who wins , i won't be able to give my opinion this matchup, cuz it's bit divided in my mind.

Back