• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bill Cipher vs Yan Sen | 9-0–1 (Grace done, at this point idek)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bill seems to be losing because he is affected by the Conceptual Aura.
Tbh, it seems to be only fear hax, which shouldn't work on Bill given to his mind not only being nonexistent, but also being unfamiliar with stuff like pain.

This is like arguing that you can "conceptually soul hax" someone who has no soul to manipulate to begin with, which is, you know, meh.

Tbh, it seems to be only fear hax, which shouldn't work on Bill given to his mind not only being nonexistent, but also being unfamiliar with stuff like pain.

This is like arguing that you can "conceptually soul hax" someone who has no soul to manipulate to begin with, which is, you know, meh.
not only frighten them, but also subdue and immobilize them.

1717783498636.png
1717783552391.png

I'm not lying to you, he scares them, yes, but he also crushes them with his aura.

• Manipulates the whole cosmology to remove all the laws from the multiverse
  • 3D hax
Genuine lmaoing
If the whole cosmology is affected by this then yes you can get 5d physics manipulation, but you already have Yan-sen aca 4 and aca4 neg.

It is very clear that it not only frightens them, it suppresses them with a force.
The profile says it does through fear.

Plus the images seem to be just exaggerating on their feeling of fear, many asian works do this kind of visuals after all.
Having aca4 and aca4 neg will be enough to get rid of this.
So you're going to say that his hax is all 3D without refuting my points on why it's way above that?

if he manipulates the entire cosmology 5d physics manip hax can win
All of his hax is linked to the Weirdmageddon, due to his powers being powered from that, other than him using the Weirdmageddon to manipulate the cosmology other than other hax.

All of his hax is linked to the Weirdmageddon, due to his powers being powered from that, other than him using the Weirdmageddon to manipulate the cosmology other than other hax.
You're the one who has to prove that this is for every hax

You're the one who has to prove that this is for every hax
There's the profile, I've linked the evidence, and your only counter is literally a "no it's not" without elaborating.

I am not going to expand on something I've already proved, you're just stonewalling at this point.

There's the profile, I've linked the evidence, and your only counter is literally a "no it's not" without elaborating.

I am not going to expand on something I've already proved, you're just stonewalling at this point.
I'm having a hard time understanding you, you need to tell me which 5d haxs you have so I can examine them, you're already distorting them.

I don't think it would help, Yan Sen can interact/cut consciousness which, obviously, is intangible.
Well we dont know if his Aura/Pressure can affect the intangible

Anyways if Yan Sen gets AE 1 he stomps, if he does not then I think Bill just wins this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back