• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bill Cipher vs Yan Sen | 9-0–1 (Grace done, at this point idek)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that's not true.
The first arguments of Yan Sen here is he can Conceptual Manipulation, which i disagree because we particularly don't have evidence of what conceptual did he holds...
we talked about it and we answered it
Second arguments here is his arsenal can be compared to his AE1, which is wrong as i already said the counterarguments earlier
I don't understand what you're saying here.
Lastly is his AE1, dude, its 5-D... just like his HDE.
Right before the battle starts, Yan Sen is just gonna get Time Baby treatment (Energy Projection up to 12-D scales).
all abilities in the profile are 12-dimensional.
And Yan Sen is obviously not gonna do the first move, like Sweet said above.
Since it's sba, he'll strike first.

we talked about it and we answered it
What talk? What answer?
There's no evidence of what concept do Yan Sen holds, its just blatantly "concept"... its very broad, and can't be applicable to a battle.
I don't understand what you're saying here.
You're saying all of Yan Sen abilities being conceptual just because he's AE1, that's not how it works.
all abilities in the profile are 12-dimensional.
Not for his AE1, its connected and part of his body which is 5-D.
How are you not getting this?
Since it's sba, he'll strike first
"In-Character"

What talk? What answer?
There's no evidence of what concept do Yan Sen holds, its just blatantly "concept"... its very broad, and can't be applicable to a battle.

You're saying all of Yan Sen abilities being conceptual just because he's AE1, that's not how it works.
we finished discussing this a long time ago... YanSen is a conceptual god, not just ae1 but both conceptual 1 and ae1
(and easily destroyed a god who was conceptual 1)
Not for his AE1, its connected and part of his body which is 5-D.
How are you not getting this?
The 5-dimensional thing is his body

We have already discussed all these issues for 13 pages and I don't intend to discuss any more because we are talking about the same issues. I am not going to answer you any more.

Don't know jack about Bill, and only know like 80 chapters of Yan sen.

That being said, are they both equal in terms of dimensionality (Haxes and physical), or is one of them higher than the other? (Ie >12D)

If they are both equal, I'm not really seeing anything on Bill's profile that affects AE1?

we finished discussing this a long time ago... YanSen is a conceptual god, not just ae1 but both conceptual 1 and ae1
(and easily destroyed a god who was conceptual 1)

The 5-dimensional thing is his body

We have already discussed all these issues for 13 pages and I don't intend to discuss any more because we are talking about the same issues. I am not going to answer you any more.

1. It still doesn't justify his concept property, and defeating a another AE1 Being is just NPI.
And it still doesn't justify which concept did he holds in, that's why i'm saying "can't be applicable in battle" because we DON'T KNOW WHAT HIS CONCEPT, yet.

2. "The 5-dimensional thing his body" so his AE1 is not his body? What?
His AE1 can't be higher than he is now in HDE Aspects

1. It still doesn't justify his concept property, and defeating a another AE1 Being is just NPI.
And it still doesn't justify which concept did he holds in, that's why i'm saying "can't be applicable in battle" because we DON'T KNOW WHAT HIS CONCEPT, yet.

2. "The 5-dimensional thing his body" so his AE1 is not his body? What?
His AE1 can't be higher than he is now in HDE Aspects
Dude, I've discussed all this many times and I'm not going to discuss it anymore. All you're doing is going back to old topics and trying to piss me off.

His AE1 caps to his HDE which is 5-D.
Bill nukes with Energy Projection which is 12D smurf
His... Body is considered conceptual though, no? And he has durability (not existence) of 12D, no?

If so, Bill can only affect Yan sen if he destroys the latter's plane of existence (Ie destroy the plane where Yan sen is residing in), since being higher D doesn't somehow mean you can interact with concepts.

Unless I'm missing something, I don't see how Bill can even affect Yan sen?

Also, what are Yan sen's wincons in this match?

He can't do that because he can't perceive YanSen. It needs conceptual 1 interaction to do this
You're misleading people.

Its listed on AE Page that:
Abstract entities recurrently strictly embody a concept, thought, or idea up to a certain level of reality. For example, Eternity only embodies time on a local, universal scale. If the universe is destroyed, so is he.

And with his AE1 is 5-D, Bill can just nuke it entirely in 12-D.

Dude, I've discussed all this many times and I'm not going to discuss it anymore. All you're doing is going back to old topics and trying to piss me off.
What discussed, dude?! The CRT you just made before?
Even the people in there asks about what concept did Yan Sen holds, and you didn't answer any of that

You're funny

You're misleading people.

Its listed on AE Page that:

And with his AE1 is 5-D, Bill can just nuke it entirely in 12-D.
You don't know what Conceptual 1 is.
What discussed, dude?! The CRT you just made before?
Even the people in there asks about what concept did Yan Sen holds, and you didn't answer any of that

You're funny
I didn't talk about it in that crt, you probably don't know anything and here you are talking blindly. Stop trying to make me angry.

His... Body is considered conceptual though, no? And he has durability (not existence) of 12D, no?
It is conceptually 5-D.
Physically, yeah.
since being higher D doesn't somehow mean you can interact with concepts.
No, being a Higher D or having Higher Range (In smurfs) means you can interact with it as it is infinitsimal.
Unless I'm missing something, I don't see how Bill can even affect Yan sen?
I don't even see how Yan Sen can interact with Bill's Nonexistence Forn aswell.

You don't know what Conceptual 1 is.
How is this relevant??????
He's still bound to his dimension space, not that he's BDE or anything (Even so, it doesn't help him anything)
I didn't talk about it in that crt, you probably don't know anything and here you are talking blindly. Stop trying to make me angry.
Try to be specific then.
I have not see you once address anything related to his holds of conceptual manipulation.

it doesn't destroy the concept if they are type 1 as they are completely independent from the reality they govern at that point at that point
you specifically need NPI to that degree or CM type 1 to harm them at that point

it would require someone to completely erase the dimensional plane to up to which these concept needs to function or exert their concept to render them nullified or powerless

it doesn't destroy the concept if they are type 1 as they are completely independent from the reality they govern at that point at that point
you specifically need NPI to that degree or CM type 1 to harm them at that point
There is a CRT on that for Bill rn.
it would require someone to completely erase the dimensional plane to up to which these concept needs to function or exert their concept to render them nullified or powerless
Interesting.

which was disagreed by 2 staffs so far for CM type 1 for meaning
while ultima questioning the notion of the "eating the concept of life" in the same statement

Can't believe I'm defending Yan-Sen

I hate that guy
Kör olayım yaaaaaar, sürünürüüüüm yaaaaar..

That's it, you are on the right way man

Are the universes inside Yan Sen 12D? Cause his large size/HDE are only listed as 5D based on the universes, and the 12D stuff is being comparable to someone who has 12D creation

you specifically need NP
💀
Conceptual Type 1 isn't BDE😭
They're independent sure, but they still have Reality Aspect and is not "lack" as they also govern the realities.

Y'all be really stretching NLF on AE1 CM1, CM1 5-D vs Nuke Bomb (Boundless) = CM1 Win😭

💀
Conceptual Type 1 isn't BDE😭
They're independent sure, but they still have Reality Aspect and is not "lack" as they also govern the realities.

Y'all be really stretching NLF on AE1 CM1, CM1 5-D vs Nuke Bomb (Boundless) = CM1 Win😭
they are independent off not lack off

so regardless of the state of reality it they will be independent of it unlike type 2 which disappears and dies if every object they govern disappears.

I'm not stretching it since he only mentioned reality and not the dimensional plane
context wise you simply misunderstood what I'm talking about in response to brooger asking about destroying the reality

Reality =/= plane of existence in a dimension

it seems like the hypothetical dictator skit from old oney plays feels pretty in line about this convo rn, this has gone far enough that this thread should have closed days ago honestly, it feels like it is continuing because of complete, sheer vitrial reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back