• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bill Cipher vs White Face, muh downgrade squad.

Ricsi-viragosi

VS Battles
Retired
Since I singlehandedly took away the most useful abilities of the former, and helped Matt do so for the latter, I'll make em fight.

Both have prior knowledge and 5 minutes to prepare.

After 1 hour of prep time, a portal opens between Bill's dimension (the one where his lackeys stay, not the one he destroyed) and WF's game world.

Speed Equal

Bill Cipher

White Face

His erasure does get around low-godly. Files still contain mind and body.

And he doesn't mind-control people. He either posseses their bodies, impossible here, or enters their mind, which needs him to tackle the enemy physically with his dreamscaper form.

He will start by opening a portal to the nightmare realm, assuming it isn't already there. After that, he will likely try to hide away and go into it's mind in his 11-A form, asa his other hax is useless here.

Immortality type 5 doesn't help with it. Type 7 does nothing to it.

Please read the actual thread before commenting.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
White face doesent have soul manipulation
You don't get soul manipulation for erasing it. That is a standard part of a decently powerful erasure.

And I gave a reasoning ot why it works here, especially as Bill's low-godly works by using his mind, not soul.

You know, that's literally what he claims out to be.

"I exist in a state of quantum uncertainty which means everything I am I'm also not."
If he's not erased he also is. And if he is he's also not.

Quite NLFish I suppose, but also quite usable, since he was not dead from the start in the whole "lol erased you from Stan's mind" thing.

Are you goddamn serious..?

You realize he was canonically erased right? At most you will get that removed due to being inconsistent like the other reddit stuff.

Yes. And you know why? Like, seriously, it's on his goddamn page.

Look a this ressurection.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
Shouldn't it be more type 8 reliant on axolotl?
No. It's an enchantment that he could, as far as we know, use once.

Type 8 is passive.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
And no. He needed to invoke the godtier of the verse to survive the erasure.
This is the non-canon thing. IIRC Axolotl only shows up in a non-cano choose-you-ending book. Hirsch said the book was not canon (though he said it contains a "huge canon secret", one cannot arbitrarily assume he was talking about this one).

For all we actually know, that "spell" of his was... barely something.

No. He is directly stated to be a thing in the canonical books that you buy. Hell, his apearence there has nothing to do with this at all regardless, since he only alludes to bill summoning him.

But no, he does not have the ability to do any of what you just said. His quantum existence only works for stuff like dead and alive, and you cannot assume anything more without actual proof for it.

Erasure thing was not accepted, so make a crt for it.

The "huge canon secret" is clearly Axolotl; heck, Axolotl was even mentioned in the show as Bill's last words, plus that part of the book is meant to hint us about what happened to Bill.

He was mainly mentioned by Bill in the books you buy. Well, in one of his codes anyways.

Or I guess journal, if you want to call them that.

Back