• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bill Cipher very specifically does not have dimensional travel

Wait his name isn't Bill CYPHER?
Dimensional travel isn't through mathematic/spatial dimensions (although it can be), it's mainly just traveling to different universes or space times via teleportation / portal creation
And Bill controls the Nightmare realm, which is a gateway all of the dimensions across the Multiverse, existing in the space between all dimensions. Meaning Bill has dimensional travel via the Nightmare realm
Yeah, honestly, Nightmare Realm having portals to other realms has always felt like a plot hole to me

Bump. I now have this thread in a "to finish" folder, so I won't forgive about it.

I don't fully understand. So this character has never demonstrated the ability to travel to other dimensions, and in certain cases -- even if those circumstances changed -- plot-critically wasn't able to do so. However, at one point he's called a threat to the multiverse and we are extrapolating that he must therefore be able to travel to other dimensions on his own in order to be a threat to the multiverse?

Bill possibly being able to tear the planet in half is a feat. That's for sure.

U9nbgIU.jpeg

We can add that to his Feats, sure, but not in his AP as there is no context & he can grow to a galactic-size.

Back