• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bill Cipher downgrade

Schnee_One

VS Battles
Retired
Oh now I feel like a dick.

Bill is stated to have Immesurable speed due to existing on a far higher plane compared to the Multiverse.

Issue is....He's a 3D being.

Perhaps his speed should be just "Unknown"

We need more Gravity Falls material

I hope eventually he can be a half-decent tier 2.

Though tbh he'd be much better being tier 4 or 7 or smth than tier 2, he could probably actually wi

Honestly, I think the Immeasurable should have been removed along with the High 1-C. At the time it made sense, since he was supperior to 11-D beings, but since we don't use that anymore, I really don't think he should still be Immeasurable.

making a CRT off of something I brought up smh

I agree, unless someone finds a notable speed feat.

I'm not going to bring up my issue with him being 2-A at all, but I'll support this.

Unrestricted he would be MFTL+ by virtue of becoming galaxy-sized, but he isn't higher-D, just a 3-D with infinite 4-D power.

We never actually see Bill become galaxy-sized, do we? I only recall that happening with mental images he was showing Ford.

The Everlasting said:
We never actually see Bill become galaxy-sized, do we? I only recall that happening with mental images he was showing Ford.
I was going by mental images, yes. When he shows Ford his full power he makes Ford become significantly larger than a galaxy.

Honestly I can't think of a character who got plotted into oblivion harder than Bill. The man can control time, space, and matter, but can't just teleport the kids to him/Time Stop to get them?

That's generally why I don't like uber haxxed characters, because they shouldn't be able to lose unless someone who is equal to them stops them.

Self Love said:
It's a kids show. The bad guy doesn't win lol
I mean that's fine, but don't make your villain a reality warping Demi-god without an equal and expect me to be OK with it when he loses.

Assaltwaffle said:
Honestly I can't think of a character who got plotted into oblivion harder than Bill. The man can control time, space, and matter, but can't just teleport the kids to him/Time Stop to get them?
The best part was him getting hurt by spray paint.

Sorry but was he really High 1-C before? Can I see the revision thread before he got a downgrade?

Also can't 3-D beings have Immeasurable speed?

Celestial Pegasus said:
Get hurt by spray paint? Lmao
As he is revealing his cosmic awareness to Mabel she sprays him with paint and it hurts him and makes him stagger back. Because yeah.

Hey, maybe we're wrong. Bill could just be the hardest glass cannon in fiction.

He was "Likely High 1-C" for scaring 11th-dimensional beings until around 7 months ago.

Gargoyle One said:
Bill is stated to have Immesurable speed due to existing on a far higher plane compared to the Multiverse.

Issue is....He's a 3D being.
I don't even think this is true.

Bill was still technically a formless 2-D being when he was being described as capable of destroying the multiverse, iirc. He doesn't get a 3-D body until Weirdmageddon. GF is super vague with a lot of stuff regarding what Bill would become and how he would do it, and all we really know is that he can increase his dimensional status at least once or twice because reasons.

@Azzy

We know he can go from 2-D to 3-D but why would he need to go 4-D? He already had tier 2 power in his 3-D state and he expressed no interest in going higher.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
He's a 2-D being with 4-D power.
He gains a 3-D body in Weirdmegeddon which allows him to be a threat to the universe. I don't think he was Tier 2 before gaining that body.

Well, remember he originated in the dream realm itself. The reason he couldn't threaten the multiverse before is quite simply the fact the dream world and real world aren't connected.

Back