• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bill Cipher: Hax and Speed upgrades

Nah cause Time manip got some arguments against it and that wasn’t covered yet or reevaluated by staff

The justification is from Bill residing in the Nightmare Realm, that’s why I said a possibly rating.
Living in the realm with no laws and causality and having this as norm should grant it. Also:
Pretty sure this implied Bill being outside of tyranny of time as opposed to just the Nightmare Realm. I don't really recall anyone addressing that on this thread.
And, if you want to remove Acausality, you need to make it in another thread.

Last edited:
Does the Nightmare Realm properties transfer to Bill? Simply living in the Nightmare Realm shouldn’t automatically grant him Acausality type 4.
He sees Nightmare Realm as norm, which is why he adopted removing causality and laws as his goal. And again, being outside of oppressive tyranny of time applies to him in that as I said already twice.

L + I still don’t see why Time Manip Resistance is wrong
It has been disagree and debunked before and many even say it is bad right?
Being outside the universe doesn't mean it's "outside time, laws, causality, and physics." Also being from a place that is atemporal doesn't mean you have resistance to time manip.
I am now confused about Resistance to Time manipulation now I see it as Acausality Type 1 and 4 more than Resistance?

Back