• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BIIIIIG scribblenauts downgrade

Ricsi-viragosi

VS Battles
Retired
soooo, maxwell is nowhere near what he is in his profile,simply because the objects he creates have nowhere near the power thats needed for it:

"City level with nukes" said nukes only affect a few dozins of meters of area effect and fail to destroy tanks,

"
Country level with meteors" again, the meteors he uses isn either bug or fast enough to be counted that powerfull, and theyre radius is still very much to low ,

"
Solar System level with black holes" said black holes are as twice as big as max, and only affect things whitin 10 m radius, and dont act like actual black holes

|"
City level with destructive objects/events" the only one BIG enough to affect a city is the tsunami, which does less dammage than a bullet or even a thrown knife

| "
Planet level to Star level in Unmasked (he can use the powers of the New 52 JLA)" that JLA can be killed by bullets and batman has same dura as aquaman....

| "At least
Multi-Universe level (converted the energy let off by the destruction of the Anti-Monitor to Starites & absorbing it to remake DC New 52 universes)" the new 52 "universes" are far below in everything to the original ones

while game mechanics is a fair argument to a point, its just not holding up when a black hole can be filled up by a sun, batman has same daamage output as aquaman, and doomsday doesent have Resurrection

I'd like to say, most of this and this can die by bullets is... game mechanics.

But I'm not too sure by myself.

Also dura does not equal AP.

Edwardtruong2006 said:
I'd like to say, most of this and this can die by bullets is... game mechanics.
But I'm not too sure by myself.

Also dura does not equal AP.
batman has the same amount of dammage that aqua does, and a tanks dura is equal to a nuke?

I am not an expert in this verse at all, but some of this looks like game mechanics. They won't scroll out to show all 52 universes of DC. It would be too much to code if anything else.

If you wish you can message Knowledgeable members of the verse as well as its supporters.

Assaltwaffle said:
I am not an expert in this verse at all, but some of this looks like game mechanics. They won't scroll out to show all 52 universes of DC. It would be too much to code if anything else.
If you wish you can message Knowledgeable members of the verse as well as its supporters.
while i understand game mechanics, its really pushing it when saying that a human sized black hole oly affects objects whitin a dozin maters at most and you can walk away from is solar sistem level

I don't know if it's true but I don't consider Scribblenaut black holes to be real black holes.

In a Unlimited mission you can clog one up by shooting something with enough mass into it. e.g the Sun.

Also he got a 2-C because he recreated 52 Universes. Or the 'Multiverse' as the comics called it. Since Multiverse here means 1001 universes or above, it's Multi-Universe here.

The narrative described it as the Multiverse, even though it doesn't have over 1k universes. It's still Multi-Universe level.

Edwardtruong2006 said:
I don't know if it's true but I don't consider Scribblenaut black holes to be real black holes.
In a Unlimited mission you can clog one up by shooting something with enough mass into it. e.g the Sun.

Also he got a 2-C because he recreated 52 Universes. Or the 'Multiverse' as the comics called it. Since Multiverse here means 1001 universes or above, it's Multi-Universe here.

The narrative described it as the Multiverse, even though it doesn't have over 1k universes. It's still Multi-Universe level.
they were city sized pocket dimension. like, they litiraly wre created city by city (dont remember gow many) and than sayed cities got destroyed and recreated.

he even made gotham and metropolis separatly, so it cant even be said that each one is its own world

Edwardtruong2006 said:
So... where do you propose Crisis Of Imagination Maxwell should be?
depends, i think planet to large planet level (he did create planets at once at peak) with lots of hacks

"The reality-altering magic of his notebook fueled with energy released by the Anti-Monitor's destruction recreated the entire MULTIVERSE in perfect detail.

From the largest star to the smallest atom."

First of all, Multi-Universe makes sense since he recreated multiple universes. (I know it says Multiverse but it's not 1001 universes k. It's 52)

If he's not Multi-Universe he should be atleast Large Star level.

Edwardtruong2006 said:
"The reality-altering magic of his notebook fueled with energy released by the Anti-Monitor's destruction recreated the entire MULTIVERSE in perfect detail.
From the largest star to the smallest atom."

First of all, Multi-Universe makes sense since he recreated multiple universes. (I know it says Multiverse but it's not 1001 universes k. It's 52)

If he's not Multi-Universe he should be atleast Large Star level.
its told from his prespective, but i suppose star level is faie, but he didnt reacreate the entire multi-universe, as gotham and metropolis are counted differently, and he doesent have that as ap nor dura, as he cant really put all his journals power into himself

and he cant elevate the power of something to that much. i mean, flash was slow enough to talk with max, albeit faster than what peapole can see, and can be slowed by ice and such

Yet said Multi-Universe still exists.

Scribblenauts Multiverse
It's been stated by the narrative that Maxwell recreated all of these universes.

Crisis Of Imagination seems to be the most reliable source here. As it doesn't have game mechanics.

^that is fair, but he has never used it to fight. he can be, at most, given multi-universe duran via using that power to make himeself invincible, he never used it to attck tjhough, so while he has the enegy, he laxks the use for it

He still recreated 52 universes.

Maxwell should technically still be at atleast 2-C, as the tiering system describes.

"Multi-Universe level: Characters who can destroy and/or create up to 1000 universal space-time continuums. The power difference between Low 2-C and 2-C characters is not possible to exactly quantify, given that the latter category has to breach the distance between universes along a 5-dimensional axis."

Maxwell can create 52, hence he's still at 2-C.

@Hop Hoppington-Hoppenhiemer or someone else should answer for their other keys. But I'm gonna try anyways.

Maxwell's tiering is scaled to the other heroes. The reason he has high tiers in Unmasked via scaling from other New 52 heroes. As he can created a green lantern suit, superman suit, etc. And that gives him powers.

I haven't played Super or Normal Scribblenauts so idk for those tierings.

Scribblenauts Unlimited, the events scale to real life occurences. It's the best thing we got since tanks and cities not getting destroyed are mostly game mechanics.

Edwardtruong2006 said:
@[User:Hop Hoppington-Hoppenhiemer] or someone else should answer for their other keys. But I'm gonna try anyways.
Maxwell's tiering is scaled to the other heroes. The reason he has high tiers in Unmasked via scaling from other New 52 heroes. As he can created a green lantern suit, superman suit, etc. And that gives him powers.

I haven't played Super or Normal Scribblenauts so idk for those tierings.

Scribblenauts Unlimited, the events scale to real life occurences. It's the best thing we got since tanks and cities not getting destroyed are mostly game mechanics.
the problem with that is that they are far rtoo weak in comparison to theyre real life versions, the atom bomb doesent destroy a tank created by max, and game mechanics doesent really work for that. and his costumes can still be easly beaten by normal weapons

Let's focus on the bigger tier.

He's Planet to Star level because he scales to Post-Flashpoint Superman, Swamp Thing etc.

Again, that's game mechanics. In the game if you put Kryptonian on yourself you still take damage from bullets etc.

But when Doppelganger puts Kryptonian on Lex, if I remember correctly he's immune to all sorts of conventional damage that Maxwell throws at him.

Edwardtruong2006 said:
Let's focus on the bigger tier.
He's Planet to Star level because he scales to Post-Flashpoint Superman, Swamp Thing etc.

Again, that's game mechanics. In the game if you put Kryptonian on yourself you still take damage from bullets etc.

But when Doppelganger puts Kryptonian on Lex, if I remember correctly he's immune to all sorts of conventional damage that Maxwell throws at him.
that would mean that his ability to add abjectives like dead is also unabled here. which would mean that his powers dont work on that level, and calling that a game mechanic but not the bullets feel very cherry picky. and doomsday is not immune to normal attacks in his fight with cyborg.

Ok, me pointing out the Lex Kryptonian was unrelated to the point I was trying to make.

My point is, Maxwell scales to the other New 52 heroes like Swamp Thing, Superman, etc. via the suits.

The damage via bullets thing is all completely game mechanics.

Edwardtruong2006 said:
Ok, me pointing out the Lex Kryptonian was unrelated to the point I was trying to make.
My point is, Maxwell scales to the other New 52 heroes like Swamp Thing, Superman, etc. via the suits.

The damage via bullets thing is all completely game mechanics.
but there is no proof of them being anywhere near they new 52 counterparts.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
Isn't this "same damage output" just gameplay mechanics?
when anti monitor isnt capable of oneshotting a normal human it starts to be a bit unbelivable

I suggest one change that might help this thread a bit.

Instead of Crisis Of Imagination Maxwell. Call it Anti-Monitor Starite Absorbed. Because reading the comics, before he absorbed the starites, he was just as strong as he was in Unmasked.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
Which makes it even more likaly to just be a gameplay mechanic.
i mean, there is no proof of them being anywhere near that level. and i dont belive burden of proof works like that.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
I thought we didn't powerscale from crossovers.
What I mean by powerscaling is by he's using their exact powers by putting on a costume.

Edwardtruong2006 said:
What I mean by powerscaling is by he's using their exact powers by putting on a costume.
having a nerfed lanterns power makes it non countable, or do you scale luffy off of guko because of that crossover?

I put a thing on Hop's message wall to see if he will come and check this out.

Either way damage output is a game mechanic.

Unmasked Maxwell puts on the Swamp Thing costume, he gains Swamp Thing's powers (Base, Post-Flashpoint). Puts on the Superman Costume, gains Superman Post-Flashpoint's powers. etc. etc.

Which is why he's Planet to Star.

I am not scaling stuff like Luffy and Goku because of that crossover. It's more like Protege's power mimicry.

Edwardtruong2006 said:
I put a thing on Hop's message wall to see if he will come and check this out.
Either way damage output is a game mechanic.

Unmasked Maxwell puts on the Swamp Thing costume, he gains Swamp Thing's powers (Base, Post-Flashpoint). Puts on the Superman Costume, gains Superman Post-Flashpoint's powers. etc. etc.

Which is why he's Planet to Star.

I am not scaling stuff like Luffy and Goku because of that crossover. It's more like Protege's power mimicry.
but this is a crossover as well...

and i still fail to ee any feat or proof of maxwells creations being equal to theyre original

Then why does Unmasked Maxwell have a key?

It's a key specifically for that crossover.

Otherwise Unmasked Maxwell's stats should be listed as Unknown.

But the Scribblenauts counterparts should be comparable to the post-flashpoint characters.

Edwardtruong2006 said:
Then why does Unmasked Maxwell have a key?
It's a key specifically for that crossover.

Otherwise Unmasked Maxwell's stats should be listed as Unknown.

But the Scribblenauts counterparts should be comparable to the post-flashpoint characters.
but there is no actual proof of that, the only reason it even got a key despite being a crossover is because maxwell created the world they are whitn, if not than crossover films should have they own keys. and by that basis you cant scale the original to a copy.

Edwardtruong2006 said:
So... Unlimited Maxwell is 2-C aswell?
lel no, he was only able to add the city of gotham to hisown world, the new 52 already existed. only the anti-monitor infused max affected the multi-universe, he can be given universal travel though (he did travel to an alternate universe by writing down its name and putting it on the globe) .

"but there is no actual proof of that, the only reason it even got a key despite being a crossover is because maxwell created the world they are whitn, if not than crossover films should have they own keys. and by that basis you cant scale the original to a copy."

What you're saying is that Unmasked Maxwell is 2-C.

Unmasked Maxwell created the DC Universe they are in. A DC Universe that has 52 different universes. We know this is true because Brainiac calls upon Brainiacs from other universes.

So if Unmasked Maxwell created the world that they are in, Unmasked Maxwell is 2-C.

Edwardtruong2006 said:
@Ricsi
What you're saying is that Unmasked Maxwell is 2-C.

Unmasked Maxwell created the DC Universe they are in. A DC Universe that has 52 different universes. We know this is true because Brainiac calls upon Brainiacs from other universes.

So if Unmasked Maxwell created the world that they are in, Unmasked Maxwell is 2-C.
no, he traveled to an alternate world, which is why he needed to put the piece of paper on the globe, as the globe can travel between worlds

Back