• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Not so very important Scribblenauts revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.
As shown in the scan , he doesn't get himself shot. He only interacts with it. This shows the working of the object and is not a resistance for Maxwell
Scan only shows him using it. He can still get shot and not be effected irrc
No if one ability covers it. Giving other abilties for the very same thing is redundancy.
Both of them happen so Maxwell resists both

Okay girls, a breather.

Let's discuss things one at a time, this is quickly getting convoluted.
1. What is the Lifting strength for Maxwell?
2. What is his speed?

No proof. He is effected by some things and not by some others. So without evidence ,he won't get the resistance.
I am not gonna download the game again to prove I am not lying so yeah I really dont care
Okay girls, a breather.
💀
Let's discuss things one at a time, this is quickly getting convoluted.
1. What is the Lifting strength for Maxwell?
Galactic Possibly Infinite IMO
2. What is his speed?
Relativistic+ likely Speed Of Light Reactions (Can write while holding on to the Flash who claims to be nearly as fast as light, Flash outrunning a black hole supports this) | At least FTL Reactions (Can keep up with Flash who outran a black hole), FTL with the Flash Costume up to Infinite attack speed (Recreated the infinite multiverse)

Relativistic+ likely Speed Of Light Reactions (Can write while holding on to the Flash who claims to be nearly as fast as light, Flash outrunning a black hole supports this) | At least FTL Reactions (Can keep up with Flash who outran a black hole), FTL with the Flash Costume up to Infinite attack speed (Recreated the infinite multiverse)
This is good to me.

Galactic Possibly Infinite IMO
I don't really mind Galactic if the wiki standard permit it.
For infinite, as I state above I'm pretty much isn't in favor of it.

@Aachintya31 What do you think of the above as the opposition?

If he makes something liftable why does he only have the LS and that's it? If it makes something liftable, anyone can lift it, because it's liftable. This is not necessarily his LS

Could be like that.

Lifting Strength: Human level (example), Level X with Density Manipulation (Can add the adjective "Liftable" to objects and people, making them liftable regardless of their weight)

Just throwing something out of nowhere like that

If he makes something liftable why does he only have the LS and that's it? If it makes something liftable, anyone can lift it, because it's liftable. This is not necessarily his LS

Could be like that.
Lifting Strength: Unknown (Or if we can find a feat), Infinite with Density Manipulation (Can add the adjective "Liftable" to objects and people, making them liftable regardless of their weight)

This is fine with me

Could be like that.

Just throwing something out of nowhere like that
That's a good point. The hax wouldn't scale to his physique, but it does make Maxwell can lift stuff.

I don't really mind Galactic if the wiki standard permit it.
Me also.
@Aachintya31 What do you think of the above as the opposition?
I don't think lifting this thing should be considered Galactic
1234.JPG

Well it depends on site standards and would prefer staff opinion. Not personally in the favour of this.
That's a good point. The hax wouldn't scale to his physique, but it does make Maxwell can lift stuff.
That's why i am proposing this.
Lifting Strength: Unknown (can lift objects with the adjective "liftable")

Well both parties is good with this change to speed.

Moving on.

@ShionAH suggest:
Lifting Strength: Unknown (Or if we can find a feat), Infinite with Density Manipulation (Can add the adjective "Liftable" to objects and people, making them liftable regardless of their weight)

@Aachintya31 suggest:
Lifting Strength: Unknown (can lift objects with the adjective "liftable")

So basically it doesn't scale to his physique, the question remain if the galaxy shown is qualified to be taken as actual galaxy in term of its weight and if it's okay for Maxwell to have infinite LS.

Why infinite attack speed? Can he attack or write at that speed?
After he writes its instant is the logic I assume
No, after he writes the attack reaches at the target with infinite speed

Lifting universe is Universal LS.
Cool but being able to lift practically anything using your hax is infinite LS
Moreover the game does not differ between universe and Galaxy visually
Writing universe and Galaxy spawns the same object.
1234.JPG
I literally said this you dont have to repeat it. Its still possible the galaxy is meant to be taken as Universe

No, after he writes the attack reaches at the target with infinite speed

Lifting universe is Universal LS.
Moreover the game does not differ between universe and Galaxy visually
Writing universe and Galaxy spawns the same object.
1234.JPG
No, after he writes the attack reaches at the target with infinite speed.
We don't give beings who alter reality in thought infinite speed just because the effects are instantaneous. Or goku infinite speed with teleport. Max writes and it happens. Same thing for beings that alter reality with thought, and the wiki doesn't give them infinite speed.

We don't give beings who alter reality in thought infinite speed just because the effects are instantaneous. Or goku infinite speed with teleport. Max writes and it happens. Same thing for beings that alter reality with thought, and the wiki doesn't give them infinite speed.
I think its because it effects the infinite universes

i know that. I agreed with it as a compromise but i am open to staff opinions.

Cool but being able to lift practically anything using your hax is infinite LS

I literally said this you dont have to repeat it. Its still possible the galaxy is meant to be taken as Universe

If so, all guys who alter reality or have some "thought it happened" type of power should have infinite attack speed too.

If so, all guys who alter reality or have some "thought it happened" type of power should have infinite attack speed too.
The attack reached infinite universes in finite time. That's why it should be infinite attack speed. "Thought" based speeds are unquantifiable because a thought is not a zero second process.

The attack reached infinite universes in finite time.
He wrote and it happened. If it's gone through all the universes, it's reach.

That's why it should be infinite attack speed. "Thought" based speeds are unquantifiable because a thought is not a zero second process.
That's where you're wrong.

What is Max's process and that example they use to change reality? Does Max write, does this guy think? The effects of the two? Immediate.

The process this example uses to affect reality is thought, which really is variable. But the effects are immediate when it happens (like teleportation)

Max's process is writing, when he writes it happens, just like the first one.

What changes? Reach.

What is Max's process and that example they use to change reality? Does Max write, does this guy think? The effects of the two? Immediate.

The process this example uses to affect reality is thought, which really is variable. But the effects are immediate when it happens (like teleportation)

What changes? Reach.
Fair. I agree
By reach you mean Range.

What changes? Reach.
He effects other universes so it goes infinite distance in 0 time

He effects other universes so it goes infinite distance in 0 time
We don't give infinite speed to anything that has an instant effect after it's been made or activated. Max needs to write, when he writes it happens.

A guy who alters reality with weights, he thinks, and when he does, it happens.

When goku uses teleportation, the effect after being activated is instantaneous. We do not give infinite speed.

Max affects the entire Multiverse when he writes it's range.

Anyway, I called a staff member to give his opinion on this topic and this specific discussion.

I asked one of the moderators regarding speed off-site. He says it does not scale or else 50% tier 2 characters would have immeasurable/infinite speed.

Why not me 🥲
Tbh there seems to be general agreement among everyone in this thread aside from, very obvious, mind manp stuff which I agree is actually necromancy.

A single post of your general disagreement after all this discussion and reasoning for that would be helpful to reconsider and for others to look at.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back