• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Not so very important Scribblenauts revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tbh there seems to be general agreement among everyone in this thread aside from, very obvious, mind manp stuff which I agree is actually necromancy.

A single post of your general disagreement after all this discussion and reasoning for that would be helpful to reconsider and for others to look at.
And the LS? There are two proposals above. And the infinite speed thing? (but I think it's up to the OP to see if he wants to talk about it or not here)

And the LS? There are two proposals above. And the infinite speed thing? (but I think it's up to the OP to see if he wants to talk about it or not here)
Infinite speed is agreed to be removed by everyone
Tbh there seems to be general agreement among everyone in this thread aside from, very obvious, mind manp stuff which I agree is actually necromancy.

A single post of your general disagreement after all this discussion and reasoning for that would be helpful to reconsider and for others to look at.
I disagree with the removal of resistances (Expect EE) and LS thing thats all tbh

Summarize
What are accepted by both parties:

Relativistic+ likely Speed Of Light Reactions (Can write while holding on to the Flash who claims to be nearly as fast as light, Flash outrunning a black hole supports this) | At least FTL Reactions (Can keep up with Flash who outran a black hole), FTL with the Flash Costume

1. Infinite speed from creation are removed.
  2. Maxwell Relativistic+ likely SOL are now reaction only
  3. FTL become reaction only, and full FTL while wearing Flash constume
Lifting Strength: Unknown, [X rating] with Density Manipulation (Can add the adjective "Liftable" to objects and people, making them liftable regardless of their weight)
  1. Immeasurable LS are now removed
  2. And, Maxwell LS now doesn't scale to his whole physique but instead via hax. Unless there's a feat he physically lift something without the use of his adjective.
The conumdrum however are left with if the galaxy as seen above qualify as galaxy and is it okay to make an assumption that Maxwell could very well lift infinite mass by adding adjective "liftable" to the such object.

I disagree with the removal of resistances (Expect EE) and LS thing thats all tbh
As with comment above.

Existence Erasure resistance have agreed to be removed.

The rest of the hax are still in discussion.

The conumdrum however are left with if the galaxy as seen above qualify as galaxy and is it okay to make an assumption that Maxwell could very well lift infinite mass by adding adjective "liftable" to the such object.
It's hard to quantify its mass.
I did made a calc for the Mini Sun as it was also backed up by comic and got class T results.

If this calc gets accepeted ,then LS would look like this.

Lifting Strength: Unknown, at least Class T with Density Manipulation (Can add the adjective "Liftable" to objects and people, making them liftable regardless of their weight)

It's hard to quantify its mass.
I did made a calc for the Mini Sun as it was also backed up by comic and got class T results.

If this calc gets accepeted ,then LS would look like this.

Lifting Strength: Unknown, at least Class T with Density Manipulation (Can add the adjective "Liftable" to objects and people, making them liftable regardless of their weight)
My guy feels guilty for downgrading Maxwell that he unintentionally become a supporter.

Then let's see how it goes

I think more staff members need to be called.
They are not coming
1048292145703964772.png

Anyways The Sun calc has landed with Class 10 results , so Using a galaxy( which is visually inconsistent) won't land any good results as well.
So LS will remain Unknown

I was initially skeptic of the key split but if he is basically unchanged across appearances I suppose it's fine.

Adjectives seems highly contextual but I do agree that, from an outside point of view, it is game mechanics. I feel as though games like this that often revolve around fiddling with game mechanics like that (sorta like Baba is Win?) could get special clearances, but since you seem savy and feel as though it should not, I'm with you.

I was initially skeptic of the key split but if he is basically unchanged across appearances I suppose it's fine.

Adjectives seems highly contextual but I do agree that, from an outside point of view, it is game mechanics. I feel as though games like this that often revolve around fiddling with game mechanics like that (sorta like Baba is Win?) could get special clearances, but since you seem savy and feel as though it should not, I'm with you.
Thank you.

So you say we should remove all the resistances from this adjective?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back