• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Psychomaster35

He/Him
VS Battles
Calculation Group
Yep. We have some revisions for the Battle for Dream Island characters. Lets get to it.

Four

And as for Fours speed, it would be changed to Relativistic to FTL+ because of this, which has yet to be reviewed.

Plus, at one point, he actually obliterated Black Hole (which I have precalced his joules, which will be posted later), shown here. However, since that was with an equipment, which is a button (which was only used in this episode), that would only warrent it as an Optional Equipment for Four.

EDIT: Furthermore, there is also this, which may have the potential to upgrade Four to High 4-C. What do you think?

Announcer

Also, his tier would be changed to City Level (along with the other contestents such as Firey) because of this, which has been accepted.

Firey

Conclusion
Four gets new abilities and a change in speed, plus a potential higher AP via an optional equipment he has.

Announcer gets new abilities as well.

Firey gets Vehicular Mastery.

Everyone else who is High 7-C would get an upgrade to 7-B. What do you think?

I'm going to need to check out the other BFDI wiki's to check scaling for I have only watched BFB. All I can assume Black Hole is just under Four.

But what about Four's Hax range we discussed on the other thread?

Range is potentally changed to something like this:

"Range: Standard Melee Range physically. Tens of meters with Zappies. Up to Planetary via Body Control/Elasticity"

Also, about the Black Hole Interaction feat. It WAS actually stated by black hole that he was crushed down to a smaller size.

Black Hole: Oh cool, Ive been crushed down to a smaller size!

That would imply that physical force was involved while Four was crushing Black Hole, which would realistically be impossible since Black Holes are Non-Physical.

Wow. That is one big feat of power using reality warping on Black hole. I'm going with reality warping as it seems more likely.

And what about the Reality Warping range? And his sealing range (The eliminated contestants are getting sealed within him)?

Black Hole saying hes been "crushed" would mean physical terms. This COULD also possibly be a part of his reality warping as well.

Not sure about the RW range, but as for the BFR, I can say that its around 2 meters. Its via angsizing from this image here.

22C6201E-B657-446D-A484-A8E06C852FB0
Fours eyeball: 114 px/0.14710421811 meters

Stapy: 369 px/1.77008872688 meters

Fours Eyeballs distance: 0.78434 meters

Stapy distance: 2.9158 meters

2.9158-0.78434 is 2.13146 meters for the BFR range.

The video has been deemed non-canon, though. So I think that may not be used. While his intelligence says he helped X solve an algebra problem, that was non-canon. I may have his intelligence changed, however.

Wasn't Four teaching the eliminated contestants math equations? They mention that Four constantly gives them problems to solve.

That could work, I can probably update his intelligence. The X finds out his Value video is non-canon, after all.

Yeah, after watching BFB, Four definitely has some level of intelligence. And that place is a classroom, place of learning. Is Four a teacher? Or a maniac who tortures people with math problems?

There are literally none other than me, though. Ill go contact some people.

You can ask a few other staff members in that case.

Well, I suppose that this seems mostly uncontroversial to add.

Okay. But take note, the speed for Four has yet to be reviewed, so it stays the same for now until someone reviews it. For now, everything on the thread will be applied.

Okay. You can ask a few calc group members to evaluate the speed calculation.

It doesn't seem like what we tend to define as conceptual manipulation.

I am not sure. Please elaborate about/explain the circumstances for this feat.

It says that when they were in space, Leafy asked why they were able to talk, paddle, breathe, and not explode while clearly being in space, the Announcer says that its budget cuts. Earlier, Announcer was able to sell a black hole because of budget cuts, as well as Firey's ship. So it would mean that Budget Cuts basically remove anything, so it may be possible that Announcer actually sold the physics of space, rendering it Physics Manipulation.

@Psychomaster35 Oh! So that's why Golf Ball and the others could breath in space after Four took over the position of Announcer in the later season, BFB.

Antvasima said:
Okay. You can ask a few calc group members to evaluate the speed calculation.
Have you done this?

Ive gotten into contact with Alex, and he said he would review it (shown in the comments), but he has yet to do so.

You can ask some other calc group members then.

@Psychomaster35 Any thoughts about including the remote control to Four's equipment? Though, I don't know if it would go in standard or optional since it only appeared in one episode.

It "obliterated" Lightning and Black Hole and wrapped bandages around Cloudy and Puffball, disabling their Flight.

BFB 5, 7:40

It actually appeared in 2, which is that and BFB 11, but Four didnt use it in 11.

That COULD probably be best as an optional equipment, since Four only carried it in 2 episodes.

Also, regarding this calc. This would have the potential to upgrade Four to High 4-C, and it is consistent since he killed Black Hole in BFB 5, plus, it was stated that Black Hole's mass was kept the same even when shrunken down to the average size of the contestants, according to Satomi Hinatsu (a staff member for BFB), seen in this Twitter post where I got into contact with her.

checked stuff Flower about Did You Know?: The weight of all of Flower's petals weighs up to 9041 kg (19,932 lbs). These are commonly used to turn empty containers into heavy weights in offical characer guide.

thing does Flower carry freaking a Master Recovery Center???

Back