• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
That COULD be calced as well, and I did calc Loser's feat of lifting X's Basket, and its 1255.2680264855 kg, or Class 5. Its gonna be up in a blog soon.

Also, Bubble DOES manage to lift the members of Team Ice Cube (Donut, Barf Bag, Spongy, Bomby, Naily, Gelatin), but the problem is, we dont have official character weights for either one of them. The only hint we know is that Spongy is so heavy, he is heavy enough to make a crack in the Earth's crust when jumping into water. That feat Bubble did is most likely to scale to everyone else, I suppose.

Bump

And Flower DOES have an official weight, you even just said it. (9041 kg)

Jim was talking about the petals. Are you saying it's the whole character's weight and not the petals?

Have you asked any other calc group members yet?

Just an update that the Black Hole feat has been accepted by DMUA. Youll also see an explanation why it is consistent in that blog.

Antvasima said:
As DMUA said, you need to make sure that the black hole qualifies for our Black Hole Feats in Fictio standards first.
So, about "physically touching Black Hole". I suppose that even though one cannot physically touch one, would Non-Physical Interaction count, or does that fail the Black Hole test?

Also, Black Hole has the ability to actually control his gravity, as there have been people near him, but they don't get sucked in. Here are some instances of people near Black Hole who dont get sucked in. Its likely that Black Hole has control over his gravity field. However, does that violate what a Black Hole is?

And finally, the creators statement. Black Hole's Mass was kept the same even when Four shrunk him dow. Does that violate the rules of a Black Hole?

Im just asking these just in case if Black Hole's abilities and physics are legit if they qualify for the Black Hole feats in fiction.

The examples seem to disqualify this particular black hole from having real world properties, yes. My apologies.

Though, Im not really sure if the creator seems reliable, since I even told her that Black Holes are supposed to be a smaller mass when shrunken down, unless BFDI Black Hole is a special type. Its even possible she didnt really know about the physics of Black Holes, probably. Is it possible for a lowball on Small Black Hole's mass if the creator's statement seems unreliable?

If we are assuming Four moving Black Hole in BFB 1 was legit, would that still apply for Lifting Strength, AP, Durability, and/or Speed?

Even if it would be, the other examples still seem to disqualify it.

What do you wish to change specifically? Take note that I do not remember what it currently says.

The range, as it only assumed it was Likely Planetary, but that was with Elasticity. It would be like this:

Range: Standard Melee Range physically. Extended Melee Range via BFR and Biological Manipulation. Tens of Meters with Zappies. Tens of Kilometers with Transmutalation. Up to Planetary via Elasticity.

Ill also go link where the abilities listed in his profile came from as well as the source of his gender and then a note telling them to not upgrade Four to High 4-C until further information is given in the series.

Yeah. And I suppose I may now upgrade the speed to Subsonic?

Im also intending to upgrade Firey and Donut to Class 5 scaling from Loser. I was able to do some calc that required 4 people to lift something in which Donut was one of the 4 who contributed, and it was calced at Class 5, which will be put up later in a blog.

Regarding Four's speed on Black Hole's feat... is it still acceptable, assuming Black Hole's 20 sun mass is scaled to his height? Im already well aware that the lifting strength, AP, and Durability are outliers from the Black Hole feat, by the way. Not sure about speed if this were to warrent an upgrade for Four. After all, this seems much faster than Subsonic, to an unknown extent since the distance between the place the competition is held and the Waterfall is unknown.

If your calculations have been evaluated and accepted, an upgrade should be fine.

The black hole did not seem to fulfill our standards from what I recall though.

Thanks. May I apply it now? Its been accepted.

Then would it be possible to just say he is Massively Hypersonic+ base? Maybe a "possibly higher" movement rating? Thats because of that speed feat he did where he flew to the waterfall in just 4 seconds, but the problem is that it is an unknown distance.

I do not remember the context of this thread beyond that a calculation seems to have been accepted and that a black hole feat did not fulfill our standards. Sorry. I cannot clear anything further to be applied without more information.

The calculations within the blog that Alex accepted, yes.

Oh, and by the way, I feel like the Announcer should scale to this as well, since hes been able to keep up with the contestants shown here. His "Unknown" in speed doesnt really make sense, to be honest.

So... regarding this. Would it be okay to add this into Four's profile as optional equipment? Hes only been shown to wield it in 2 episodes, so it is best as an optional equipment.

If you dont know, the Anti-Flight Button has 2 abilities.

Back