• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
New additions that come with BFDI:TPOT 6: The Great Goikian Bake-Off.

Last edited:
Looks alright.
Thanks. I think now I can apply the revisions when I make the time for it.

I forgot about one proposal. There was already agreement about it in the Object Show General Discussion Thread, but you weren't there for it, so I'll ask you now. It seems that Marker has mental Acausality type 1, since when the time reversal ray was used on him so he could be rewinded to the point before he got burned earlier in the episode, his memory was unaffected. Do you approve of this too?

I forgot about one proposal. There was already agreement about it in the Object Show General Discussion Thread, but you weren't there for it, so I'll ask you now. It seems that Marker has mental Acausality type 1, since when the time reversal ray was used on him so he could be rewinded to the point before he got burned earlier in the episode, his memory was unaffected. Do you approve of this too?
That should be fine as well

Since 3 staff have already approved, it can be added now

I feel like the statement about Four being “catastrophically powerful” in comparison to the contestants should be added on his page. It’s a good supporting feat and it’s consistent with him just casually being able to one-shot the cast

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back