• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
As for my own page, I think I did well, and since no one experienced is looking at my Pencil blog post, I think Pencil is ready to be uploaded.
Pencil Image
I'm pretty convinced it's fine since I've gotten used to making BFDI character pages.

Dont forget the format. You kept doing it wrong...

Also, should the object characters get Inorganic Physiology? Because they are literally just objects on limbs, even hints that they are, indeed, inhuman, such as no organs aside from a face.

The inorganic physiology is inconsistant with some characters. Most of them can be poisoned and some have never actually have displayed using that to their advantage.

I wonder what durability characters like Ice Cube and Bottle should have as well. Maybe they just wont have a +, or maybe they are small city level.

also the first episode of BFB literally shows Blocky killing both Golf Ball and Tennis Ball, so he would be stronger than both of them.

James Plays 4 Games said:
I wonder what durability characters like Ice Cube and Bottle should have as well. Maybe they just wont have a +, or maybe they are small city level.
For sure, they do downscale drastically, and given Ice Cube is consistantly shattered by cliff falls, that would be, at peak, only Wall level durability.

Well, at least its not something like Pin being crushed to death by a tree, which is an obvious outlier, given their more impressive feats. Its not like if Mario would get 1 shot by a thwomp, that is just straight-on Plot-Induced Stupidity, which would definitely link to here.

And I suppose thats literally a campaign to have Loser rejoin potentially? Otherwise, I would stick to voting Firey Jr to rejoin for now, but Loser, along with Liy and David, can be alternates picks for me.

Correct me if I am wrong, but I dont really recall anybody lifting Flower... and before you say Bubble in BFB 13, she straight-up popped because of the heavy weight that contained Spongy's ship she was already carrying. Can you link it?

Blocky didnt lift her, all he did was trip her, and she was clinging onto dear life. Your point being, then?

Not quite, Bubble is a glass cannon, being popped by nearly everything, ergo, how shes even the 2nd weakest 7-B.

No, that would be 1 dimensional. Since bubbles are 3 dimensional, the lowest you would have to be to pop her is obviously 10-C.

One strange boi said:
I only said Woody might be the weakest due to him having too much weaknesses
Too many weaknesses =/= weakest character. Its like saying as if you have many different type weaknesses in Pokémon, but it doesnt matter. Woody still scales to everyone else, and is therefore the same AP and Durability as them. So he isnt the weakest.

@Ultra Once again, I would only be here to make the haxier profiles (and ones that havent been eliminated yet for a certain prediction). But you can make it if you want.

Speaking of predictions, Id hope Evil Leafy would join in that debut voting. Shes iconic, after all. Though, any other hax character is what I am fine with to join as well.

Back