• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I understand youre a rookie and all, Strange boi, but please refrain from making stomp matches (the characters being a massive tier difference but with the exception that the weaker one has hax to deal with the higher tier or the higher tier is a glass cannon), as they are spite.

Remember when I did Puffball VS Igglybuff? Then you told me it was a stomp. I actually became kind of a master at power comparing after that. I learned pretty quickly! Mostly because I watched VS battles on YouTube and was already used to it. Now I realize how clueless the comment sections are on things like Mario VS Sonic and Kirby VS Majin Buu. I swear, it's all because people are adamant about beliveing the animations are accurate simulations, but it hardly ever is!

I just realized something.

For the 7-B cast, I realized they should be higher:

1. The timeframe for the relatavistic feat was 6 seconds, however, it seems that only 3 seconds were when he was at those speeds, the other 3 seconds he moved far slower

What does this mean?? That the KE of needle was far higher, likely giving us a 7-A upgrade

Even then, I calced Needle being flung to her cake in the 2nd shot to be FTL, which would be invalid, ergo, the lowball.

Also, Needle is a female. Its fine, many BFDI newbies easily mistake females for males because of their voice

Psychomaster35 said:
Even then, I calced Needle being flung to her cake in the 2nd shot to be FTL, which would be invalid, ergo, the lowball.
Also, Needle is a female. Its fine, many BFDI newbies easily mistake females for males because of their voice
I mean, wouldn't the feat be invalid then since it took less time than it said

Also, FTL speed may be a thing soon

And even then, by logic, would you say someone with Infinite speed be automatically 3-A? Outlier.

Well, at least youre glad I didnt accept 4-C BFDI... thats an outlier of Needle popping the cake due to mass inconsistencies, but the KE part was accepted.

Also, Blocky might be the strongest (non-host) character on BFDI due to him managing to rip Golf Ball in half, while Golf Ball's hardness was strong enough to stop and crack the Announcer Crusher. (and also his 160+ kills but thats mainly because of his pranks)

One strange boi said:
Also, Blocky might be the strongest (non-host) character on BFDI due to him managing to rip Golf Ball in half, while Golf Ball's hardness was strong enough to stop and crack the Announcer Crusher. (and also his 160+ kills but thats mainly because of his pranks)
Likely. He also was able to poof a balloon out of existence and said he did what the Announcer does, so he can do budget cuts as well.

And Blocky doesnt even have Announcer's abilities, thats only a joke. Wank, as a matter of fact.

One strange boi said:
Uhh, no. Black Hole (Battle for Dream Island) is.

Which member of team G╠©╠╗╠«╠Ø╠╣╠à╠ü╠î╠Ç╠ë╚Ç╠Á╠í╠í╠ø╠╣╠ñ╠Ñ╠║═áB╠Á╠º╠½╠Ø╠ÿ╠ô╠ü╠ä╠¢├ô╠À╠ñ╠ù╠Ø═ì╠ç╠ì╠ÄP╠©╠Ø╠ª╠è╠ë╠ò═á═à would you want me to do out of these?

Lollipop.

Teardrop.

Dora.

The poll was created at 21:34 on February 24, 2020, and so far 6 people voted.
Please wait, submitting your vote...

Also i realised that the bigger the number in BFB, the weaker it is. (X = 7 and is only City Level+, 8 gets one-shotted by 4 after being grabbed)

Back