• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I think most of them are averge. Here are most of the probable opinions on characters being dumb, and they are wrong.

Marker only sounds a little weird, but is still average.

David just says aw seriously, but he is capable of saying other things. He just likes to say his catchphrase.

Dora doesn't talk often, but she seems to be able to speak fine when translated from Pretend Spanish to English.

Roboty doesn't talk often, but he is average.

Teardrop doesn't talk, but she's surely average due to other interactions.

Pencil's intellect varies from being a hiprocritical generic highschool girl (below average), to average.

Match is just a bit smarter version of Pencil.

Fanny doesn't just bluntly hate everything, she does it because of a wise opinio.

Sponge isn't a "stupid annoying bore" like Pencil says, Spongy is average.

Bottle is just childish, not dumb.

And finally, in BFB, Book was just really distressed about wanting a great team, away from Freesmart. She wasn't being dumb when she was behaving like this, she was really stressed.

Looks like Jelly from YouTube is already here. Congrats for the making. Also, Ill add it, youre welcome.

Sorry I couldn't get back to you quickly, I was busy today.

Anyway, I have been working on a Robot Flower page. I finished looking it over just now, and I have it as a blog post so it can be saved. You can look at it too if you want, so we can discuss if it's ready to be uploaded.

Nobody has really yet to keep up with her in such speed, so they instead scale to Puffball for now. While there was Flower's FTL feat, thats been regarded as an outlier since BFDI has never demonstrated things faster than light. Basically like saying as if Patrick Star could run to the sun and back in seconds.

Do any of Four's upgrades change any of his matches? (iirc one of the main reasons he lost to Silver was LolTK, Which Four can kind of just say no to now)

Not really. Also, I may redo Four VS MCU Thanos just for the sake of a much fairer match given Four's new upgrades, so giving Thanos more of the stones would make it much better.

MCU Thanos is busy receiving another OMEGA-NERF which includes limiting his 5-A rating to just ED. iirc it was already agreed that that match had to be removed

Combine that with Sans' Soul Hax downgrade (Or whatever it was) and half of Four's wins are being removed (How sad). Although he still beat Bender (That's worth something, right?)

Eh, how does Full Gauntlet Thanos sound, then? Given his amazing records of him defeating High 4-Cs even though he is 5-A, that means he still has potential left in him.

Full Gauntlet Thanos would just be "Snap GG" (And personally I'm kinda sick of it, but what are you gonna do)

And yet it had to take all the members (minus Naily since she doesnt have arms) to lift him, and they were struggling. Though, that was actually a pull, not a lift. If that logic were to apply, then that would mean this scales to Bomby, given how he is depicted, as well as referred to as the strongest member in Team Ice Cube, so he should be superior to Donut. I could apply it, if you want.

Since Donut struggled pulling Spongy up as well, maybe the team is just better at pushing. I think it would be better if Donut would have a higher lifting class, so I think we should change it.

Supposedly, yes. It was a pull of course, not a lift, so I guess that didnt count. Shall I?

Back