• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Never watched that, sorry. However, as long as hes haxed, Im fine with it to add.

Since Cloudy can casually lift one, that would be useful. Here's some good information:

• It's heavy enough to one-shot Taco.
  • Bell is able to push it even though the unknown thing her string is attacted to is high up in the atmosphere.

I was thinking about making Four might Photoshop Flowey (I know the tier difference, but Flowey doesn't have overpowered haxes like Four, and Flowey doesn't resist most of Four's haxes)

One strange boi said:
I was thinking about making Four might Photoshop Flowey (I know the tier difference, but Flowey doesn't have overpowered haxes like Four, and Flowey doesn't resist most of Four's haxes)
Four's hax is pretty mediocre tbh.

• His reality warping is overglorified creation, his toon force is also terrible at all
  • His BFR requires 2 meters
  • His biological manipulation requires him to touch someone
  • He doesn't use the AFB in character unless you levitate, and instead starts with projectile zappies
I mean, if you want to see what REAL hax is, look at these guys who have REAL hax

I mean, Kirby is pretty haxed. But compared to the guy's who I mentioned above, he gets stomped. Hard Maybe he can beat Kumagawa or 8-C D but he can't scratch the rest

But this doesn't matter, as Kirby and Four are WAY better than all the guys I listed above

I know, but she scales to the other contestants who are 7-B. Its like saying Firey wouldnt scale to Needle's 7-B durability because she doesnt have a profile, or Pink Panther not scaling to Big Nose's High 5-A feat because Big Nose doesnt have a profile, point is, they dont have to have a profile for their feat to be valid to scale to the entire verse.

She does scale, but I though people aren't allowed to make a VS thread of a certain character if they don't have a profile here. As for now, there could be Leafy VS Flowey, but not Flower VS Flowey, right?

Yes, and of course, the rule is that you arent allowed to make fights involving a character who doesnt have a profile on this wiki.

Ill make it, if you want.

You don't need to make Flower if you don't want to, since you like making profiles with characters that have cool abilities. Flower would be similar to Pen in that category. And no I don't remember Loser ever being here.

Yeah, that was actually a fact.

I recall back then (you probably never heard, since the profile was short lived), a newbie user by the name of KiwinKalle made Loser's profile... albeit very poor and unreliable, hence, being so broken that I took it to the Profile Deletion Requests, and it was gone. Heres for reference, and remember this when making another profile.

• 9-B tier. Yes, 9-B. Why isnt he even scaled to the other contestants?
  • His fans as an equipment: The hell? That isnt even an equipment, at all.
  • Unjustified reasons: Doesnt even explain the stats.
  • And of course... poor formating.

I'd say that really depends on your definition of OP. (For example, you could consider him to be OP right now)

James Plays 4 Games said:
Four was said to be omnipotent, and he's portrayed as the strongest character in BFDI, so that being on his profile in the future could be a possibility!
Doubt it, BFDI seems something that would likely only reach multi stellar at max.

Honestly agree. So far, we only have the strongest up to a casual 4-B rating, but we'll see.

Didn't Michael say that Four can bend space and time in the BFDI x II 2019 Meetup Live Broadcast? Something like that? He doesn't have spatial manipulation nor time manipulation on his profile, so maybe that could be considered.

Back