• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
And that image of X with the lamp, though (the one in the twitter post confirming the release date)... did JnJ just acknowledge me? The fact I said a broken Genie Lamp would be up for a prize in the end of my Four VS Genie fight just so happened to show X with the lamp. Its probably just a fanart, but its still a fun coincidence.

Psychomaster35 said:
And that image of X with the lamp, though (the one in the twitter post confirming the release date)... did JnJ just acknowledge me? The fact I said a broken Genie Lamp would be up for a prize in the end of my Four VS Genie fight just so happened to show X with the lamp. Its probably just a fanart, but its still a fun coincidence.
Senpai noticed you.

Now as for Four, well, according to the creators and in the show, he is "44-D" and "Omnipotent". As you can see, this means he infinitely transcends the 1-A structure of BFDI. Making him (And Donut), High 1-A.

oh shit goes Real.

Thats because Donut had the Factor of Four when he pulled the Earth, completely different from his base. Thats even why I made 2 keys: his base (scaling from the contestants) and him with the Factor of Four (Four's powers)

Back