• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Beyond Understanding: Raziel VS. Diavolo

Antoniofer

VS Battles
Retired
Raziel VS. Diavolo. Battle takes place in Morioh and, since there's no way for Diavolo to permanently kill Raziel (iirc), it wouldn't be any corpse close to materialize again. Speed is equalized.

I take it we are going 8-C with Raziel?

I'm pretty sure Diavolo is going to do what he does best and that is spam his precog, he'll likely work around whatever Raziel throws at him and karate chop him as hard as possible with KC. That said Raziel has various forms of immortality and a decent regen. Raziel does possess TK and Invisibilty. But Diavolo being the guy he is will likely spam precog over and over. Eventually if Raziel keeps surviving Diavolo is either going to ramp up his offence or just work to get out the area.

I'm going to vote Diavolo as Raziel in my mind doesn't have a way to properly answer King Crimson's ability. Though I'm fairly certain he'd be able to see the stand.

Raziel is type 2 Acasual, so precog nor clairvoyance are going to work.

Yes, I'm refering to 8-C Raziel, and since Diavolo do not have a way to destroy Low-Godly (that I remember) I put aside any corpse that would make Raziel come back, so destroying his physical body could be considered a victory in this match.

Hmmmm, well that changes things up a bit. So if Diavolo tries to precog he's likely going to just see static or just a blank state. Considering that Diavolo goes for precog as his opening gambit it may catch him completely off guard.

That said I'm probably still gonna lean on Diavolo for this one due to better AP and Durability, it all else fails Time Skip and a karate chop should still work. Would the time skip still work?

I don't see why not, time based powers can still affect Raziel (such time slow/acceleration).

If we consider Diavolo's time erasure we can say that he will kill the material Raziel. Then he will return to the Spectral Realm and return to Diavolo. Also, if we consider the fact that he can go invisible and ambush Diavolo who can't precog him we can say that Raziel beats Diavolo.

Back