• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Boss VS The SHSL Soldier

BlastX

He/Him
Diavolo vs Mukuro Ikusaba.

Mukuro is in Battle Trance Mode and Diavolo is at his strongest tier.

Battle takes place in the Hope's Peak were the Killing School Life takes place.

Sigh...Speed Equal.

Guy who just wants to be anonymous (Diavolo):2

Makoto and Junko simp (Mukuro):0

I would make a joke about them getting bored but then I remember Diavolo wouldn't let anyone who knows him live...huh...anywas draw:0

Last edited:
how swell 7.83 Tons vs 36.77 Tons (I think) so just under a 5x AP and dura difference.

what in ***** name can diavolo even do?

16 tons actually, they scale to the Big Bang Monokuma not to the Giant Monokuma.

So it's roughly a x2 AP and Dura difference, which is not impossible for Diavolo to take the W, especially cause Mukuro can not even see or touch KC and Diavolo has Epitaph+Time Erase combo.

Last edited:
16 tons actually, they scale to the Big Bang Monokuma not to the Giant Monokuma.
sometimes scaling makes me want to cry
So it's roughly a x2 AP and Dura difference, which is not impossible for Diavolo to take the W, especially cause Mukuro can not even see or touch KC and Diavolo has Epitaph+Time Erase combo.
Alright could be worse

what does Mukuro start with?

I actually don't remember well lol, I think it was either long range or melee, she used melee during Battle Trance.

Nah actually she leads with Firearms upon checking her profile, she didn't cause she didn't have them.

I don't know if this counts as cheating because i'm arguing for a match I created (not that I will will actually add my votes).

Diavolo's best bet is to spam Epitaph+Time Erasure like crazy to dodge Mukuro's blows and strike back, since KC can't be seen or touched this his is biggest advantage over Mukuro because she wouldn't have an idea of what's hitting her...unless stands make some sound or air movement when they strike that can be picked up by normal people, in which case Battle Trance Mukuro will pick it up and dodge and that would screw him over big time.

Diavolo has to play the long game to worn down Mukuro because her advantage in physical stats (except speed) if Mukuro so much as lands a hit and he doesn't time erase it then he is ******. His stamina is higher than hers but she has immense pain tolerance so it won't actually slow her down until he kills her.

So it either comes down to Diavolo slowly beating her to death or Mukuro landing a hit.

I don't know if this counts as cheating because i'm arguing for a match I created (not that I will will actually add my votes).

Diavolo's best bet is to spam Epitaph+Time Erasure like crazy to dodge Mukuro's blows and strike back, since KC can't be seen or touched this his is biggest advantage over Mukuro because she wouldn't have an idea of what's hitting her...unless stands make some sound or air movement when they strike that can be picked up by normal people, in which case Battle Trance Mukuro will pick it up and dodge and that would screw him over big time.

Diavolo has to play the long game to worn down Mukuro because her advantage in physical stats (except speed) if Mukuro so much as lands a hit and he doesn't time erase it then he is ******. His stamina is higher than hers but she has immense pain tolerance so it won't actually slow her down until he kills her.

So it either comes down to Diavolo slowly beating her to death or Mukuro landing a hit.
many issues with this. king crimson being MFTL here it makes it hard for them to do ANYTHING here with weaponry and H2H. projectiles aren't an issue here since again, MFTL and time erase. diavolo spams epitaph and time erase all the time, making it incredibly hard for her to hit him with anything since he's going to know beforehand. and that 2X difference doesn't mean its going to take a lot to damage Mukuro to a point where its drawn out. diavolo can still heavily hard Mukuro with his punches, 2x isn't that much.

since she cant interact or see king crimson, diavolo is juts going to keep time erasing and epitaph comboing them until they wear out, which is likely considering he has higher stamina than she does.

Well to be fair, Diavolo is gonna die one hit if he gets hit at all, he's technically a glass cannon. Though on the other hand, his Stand can block blows, and he's going to know everything and just skip over the times he wouldve got hit.

Seeing as speed is equal, diavalo should be capable of time erasing the damage, and then start trying to chip, but the enemy can also react to him, so he can’t keep tping behind. I don’t see him losing due to stand defense, but winning would take a verrry long time.

Resident Orange Lover here, and I have to say a few things... First, Speed Equalization Rules is a bit weird regarding summons, i.e, Speed Equal might equal Mukuro's speed to Diavolo's speed but will leave 'Emperor Crimson' bullshit speed untouched, although, I think there are things being-slash-has been done to nullify such concerns... Secondly, I personally think Mukuro is fighting an uphill battle despite her massive AP advantage that gives her a one-hundred-percent chance of killing Diavolo if she lands a single hit.

However... King Crimson's time erasure, Epitaph's precognition, Diavolo's preference in dealing with fatal blows immediately to his opponent, and his stamina advantage over Mukuro are what gives him a fighting chance. IDK how Mukuro's madness manipulation works or if her ability to use needles for brainwashing could work against him, but Diavolo should be able to pick up what it could do to him via Epitaph and time skip that shit away to prevent him from being affected. King Crimson itself serves as decent protection against any weapons that Mukuro uses due to how they work and the fact that she can't see 'em in the first place, although, Mukuro's instinctive reactions and enhanced senses should allow her to avoid a few blows from KC every now and then. Plus, her better pain tolerance could allow her to have a lot of lasting power regardless of how many times she is hit by King Crimson.

But... In the end, I have to give my vote to Diavolo. In my eyes, he'll win in a battle of sheer attrition, which Mukuro can't keep up with due to her not being able to see KC, and her lacking any sort of experience that deals with the time fuckery that Diavolo likes to pull on a frequent basis.

Back