• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Better explanation for OAA and invulnerability

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is the supreme omnipotent god of the Marvel cosmology, and nothing in the Marvel cosmology can do anything to him. He is completely invincible to everything in existence. No hax can do anything to him. Not even the combined force of all the characters, energies, and items in the Marvel cosmology can do anything to him. This isn't just durability or immortality; he is completely immune to all hax in his verse. Nothing can defeat him. It was stated that no being, energy, item, or technique can cause him any harm. Can someone please explain to me how this is not invulnerability? I would have argued this in the last thread, but it was locked. I tried messaging the locker, but the stupid message wouldn't show up on their wall. Stupid bugs. Sorry if this makes me look like I'm being a bad user, I just don't think I used the right arguments in the last thread. Please don't block or suspend me. I'm not trying to start a "discussion war", or whatever it would be called. I would have debated this with the locker if that stupid bug didn't keep deleting my message If my new arguments still don't hold up, provided you can explain why, I will pursue this no more.

I'm sorry that fandom ate your message, before anything, that is a common bug and they don't have a list to let everyone know of them and how to avoid them.

Invulnerability is a special power someone or something has, not just high durability, and that's what the OAA has. If you transcend everything then there is nothing on your level that can harm you because logic, not Invulnerability as we use it.

>He is the supreme omnipotent god of the Marvel cosmology

We don't use omnipotence, being a god doesn't matter.

>and nothing in the Marvel cosmology can do anything to him. He is completely invincible to everything in existence.

Obviously, he's that durable.

>No hax can do anything to him. Not even the combined force of all the characters, energies, and items in the Marvel cosmology can do anything to him.

Please read the better worded hax page, it doesn't ignore dimensionality or being Xinfinity above others because that's a NLF.

>This isn't just durability or immortality

No, it's the former.

Some characters can, but are just not powerful enough to beat him or just doesn't care (also if we consider TOBA and IC Thanos, he might not be the "supreme being" as the strongest one).

His profile seems to scale to TOAA, since the "Shadow of God" part link to him.

yep the tiering system here is broken here i'm going somewhere else. This vs battles wiki is hated by most people anyway.

Hating is easier than talking things out for certain people, which is limited. For example, who cares that you will go somewhere else? It's redundant to state, you're constructing nothing here, just showing off disagreement that can only serve the very linear purpose of others seeing it and taking it as reference despite not holding any reason on its own.

We are a wiki where you can argue against anything at any time, just look at the Content Revision board, the fact that some people hate the wiki is kinda ridiculous when you consider that most of them just kinda hold a grudge on a few decisions "the wiki" made, little did they know "the wiki" is just a few users in it, and they can ask for questions and try to modify the things they disagree with at any time.

Anyway this thread was concluded and now derailed, so I'll close it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back