• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Best of Luck: Mr Bean vs Nagito Komaeda

Nagito's luck is leagues ahead of Bean. It's not all that fair.

Nagito's 9-A feat is also leagues above Mr. Bean's just by eye-balling.

The explosion feat? Couldn't it have been his luck that saved them all too? Considering it contradicts his death at another point

True, but then lucky stuff. Literally on and off like a toggle

A bad event like his parent's death could spell good things for him. And vice versa

Eithe way Mr Bean is likely not gonna win, but then again I have no idea of how far Bean's luck goes. It looks like it really focuses on making him safe though. Can't vote yet

Both have some good luck. Nagito has more potent luck definitely. But one killing the other is hard. Beans luck is still fairly potent. Goes walking off a building and cars just drive up suddenly forming the perfect staircase. Then his bad luck vibe he gives off to other people. Really though. I don't see it ending with one killing the other. I see Bean pulling off a "hey. How bout we don't fight" and using Social influencing to stop the fight. Since his skills that way are also fairly potent

Surving a plane crash through dumb luck, killing people by kicking a pebble causing a landslide and making meteor fall on the plane hijacker and killing them too are chances that are very unlikely to occur than Bean walking of on top the bus then a car. Plus they are willing to kill so no social influencing here especially on Nagito plus a luck battle is decided who has the better luck wins as demonstrated by a character named Hajime Hinata who successfully defeated Nagito twice where Nagito's gun that is perfectly working but got jammed because of Hajime's dumb luck and one of those times was where Nagito killed due to Hajime's superior luck. So I'm voting Nagito due too superior luck.

Willing to kill, but in character. Willing to kill doesn't mean they are bloodlusted and aren't able to be pacified. It only means they are willing to kill their opponent. Not that they aren't susceptible to social influencing. Unless they are downright bloodlusted, it's not a valid reason to say SI wouldnt work. Especially since Mr. Bean tends to have more potent SI.

Honestly in general talking about luck and its effects on any medium can be hard as hell. Voting for an easy tie here since it's a toss up. Haven't exactly seen Nagito go against someone whose luck is similar but in a localized different way.

I was thinking tie too. Luck is a hard thing to consider when two people have it. And one has it in such an odd way. Bean having a luck taking and anti luck giving off. And Nagito does have that something bad is bound to happen thing. And I just don't see one killing the other before Bean tries Social Influencing. Which he is rather good at.

What I'm trying to say is the Bean's SI like saying "Hey How about we don't fight" is not gonna work because they are willing to kill but the goal is to defeat the enemy. It doesnt even need to be bloodlust. Bean convincing Nagito to not fight is not gonna work

Victory Conditions: Death of the opponent, removing the opponent from the battlefield for at least one week (BFR), knocking the opponent out for at least one hour, or incapacitating the opponent by putting him in a state in which he can not harm the other fighter(s) for over a day, are to be assumed as victory conditions.

A battle between 2 luckster is decided who has the best luck as showcased in the example I said in Nagito's fight with Hajime. Comparing the luck between Bean and Nagito is easy because getting in a plane that got hijacked and took Nagito's parents hostage, so a very small meteor happened to hit the plane, go through the roof, and kill the terrorists, surviving a plane crash through dumb luck, kikicking a rock, which caused it to hit another rock, which caused it to hit another rock, which caused it to hit another rock, repeat until avalanche is way more less likely too happen than Bean's luck.

Except yes it is. Pacifying someone out of combat is definitely a means to end the fight. Heck, plenty of battles on the wiki have relied on that as a win. If both have issue with the luck, they aren't gonna kill the other that fast. And realistically, since this is a standard battle assumption, they still are in character. Aka. Pacifying someone is still an option. A good example is Frisk, and their skill to pacify people. Put them in a fight, they may be willing to kill, but they very likely will end a fight with pacifying skills. Since this fight isn't bloodlusted. Beans is more than capable of ending it non violently.

Back