• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Crow vs Fish: Crow Mauler vs Hierophant (House of the Dead)

Well this came as a spur of the moment, lets give it a go.
  • Speed is equalised
  • Crow Mauler is in first key
  • Both start 5 metres apart
  • SBA otherwise
Terrifying Presence: 0

Sunset Bridge Monster: 2

Incon: 0

Last edited:
how good is the type two for the hierophant. cuz one of the first moves for Crow mauler is to behead the opponent

Well it'll need to try and hit Hierophant, who will likely attempt to dive into the nearest body of water large enough for him as that's where you fight him in Hotd 2 and he's prone to using it in a fight to sneak attack you. As for type 2 immortality he can withstand being shot in the heart numerous times and not falter besides the odd stagger till the final blow is struck and doesn't take any real damage even if shot in the head otherwise.

Last edited:
There's apparently 9 with the deepest being 40ft, in response to the mauler summoning crows its IC for Hierophant to summon fish to attack you in its boss fight too.

I guess I'll vote on the Heirophant for the moment purely on the virtue that it has a longer, more practical weapon, can hide in the water whenever it feels like it, and possibly summon more fish than however many birds Mauler can summon.

Having checked Hierophant's boss fight I think it can summon like 6 fish to attack, I'd assume they have fish in central park

Aquaman FRA. It's also worth mentioning that Hierophant should scale quite above his value because he burst through the bridge without taking any damage and the main characters' guns also do zero damage to him unless aimed specifically at the heart.

Counted, on the topic of AP here.

CM can one shot with peck and damage opponents with other attacks who can endure 0.5 ton feats, plus its strong enough to be noted that the protags brick themselves when it shows up. Hierophant can do 0.6 tons just by leaping and no sells attacks from high calibre guns that can paste and leave holes in zombies. I'd say their roughly comparable though Heirophant's invulnerability could be bypassed if CM manages to grapple it and peck its head off from what I'm seeing

Back