• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mr.Burns fights a Penguin? 1 (Simpsons vs FNAC)(GRACE)

Simple battle with no so simple debating, let's go straight to It them

MR. BURNS vs THE PENGUIN
7476.png
df6rcji-1d3b3867-19fd-4fe1-9a9d-12f396230366.png

Rules:​
  • Both are 10-C​
  • Anything above 10-C is restricted(no gun for burns)​
  • Battles takes place on the nuclear powerplant​
  • Mr. Burns start at his office​
  • Penguin start in the powerplant Employee Break Room​
  • Penguin has prior knowledge of Mr.Burns and the Power Plant maping​
  • Mr. Burns has prior knowledge of penguin tecnology manipulation​
  • Neitheir know the other location​
  • Mr. Burns dogs are restricted... even trough It's not a power on his profile :V​
  • Speed is unequalized​
The battle is simple, Penguin wincon is doing what he does the best, pressing buttons at random untill the place enters meltdown, Burns wincon is basically trapping the penguin using his control over the powerplant

Exellent:

Can I take Yout order?: 7 (Accelerated_Evolution, HonestlyBored24, TheShape03, JustANormalLemon, Mariogoods, koopa3144, LeoEpicGamer8910)

I trough It would be against a
IRL penguin or DC Penguin(incon):

Last edited:
I have no idea who would win, hope I have helped

in one hand, Burns has almost total control of the powerplant from his office, from emergence lockout to cameras in every room, so trapping the penguin is theorically easy

in other hand, the penguin does have stelth mastery especially when talking about moving from camera to camera, and he also can shut down the powerplant cameras with tecnology manipulation

Burns best wincon is getting to do a lockout with the penguin in a safe room, but again... Tech manipulation may be enough to counter that

and the penguin don't even need to get to BUrns, he can go Kamikaze and spam the powerplant buttons untill meltdown start, trough he wouldn't survive... maybe?

I guess incon would be the best possibility

Penguin doesn't even need to cause a meltdown. It can just find Burns and kill him. It has 9-C durability and Immortality Type 2 so the old man ain't doing jack once it gets into his office.

Penguin doesn't even need to cause a meltdown. It can just find Burns and kill him. It has 9-C durability and Immortality Type 2 so the old man ain't doing jack once it gets into his office.
That's the problem, find burns, my guy has full control of the ways penguin can go inside the nuclear powerplant, this isn't a direct fight, It's a camera hunt(also, thanks for comenting here)

Also, If penguin enter burns office, he can push the button and simply trow the penguin trough the trapdoor trap he has there

Also, If penguin enter burns office, he can push the button and simply trow the penguin trough the trapdoor trap he has there
Penguin has the speed advantage and prior knowledge of the power plant's layout so it shouldn't take too long to find Burns (It'll try to reach his office right away since that is the safest and most likely place for Burns to hide, not that he can move to hide anywhere else) while he won't be able to locate it quick enough thanks to it's stealth and technology manipulation. Prior knowledge also lets the Penguin know of the trapdoor and simply avoid it.

Penguin has the speed advantage and prior knowledge of the power plant's layout so it shouldn't take too long to find Burns (It'll try to reach his office right away since that is the safest and most likely place for Burns to hide, not that he can move to hide anywhere else) while he won't be able to locate it quick enough thanks to it's stealth and technology manipulation. Prior knowledge also lets the Penguin know of the trapdoor and simply avoid it.
I will change the knoledge to just the map of the place as that's is what I wanted the penguin to know

And about the tecnology manipulation, It only works to disable things, if he is in a completly closed room disabling the shutdom sistem will not make It open

And in character the penguin don't just rushes and acrually creeps around untill reaching It's destination

Not to mention It is a passive fighter

Also the gap from bellow averge human to averge human isn't that big, especially considering that the penguin will have to walk quite a lot to reach burns

I will change the knoledge to just the map of the place as that's is what I wanted the penguin to know

And about the tecnology manipulation, It only works to disable things, if he is in a completly closed room disabling the shutdom sistem will not make It open

And in character the penguin don't just rushes and acrually creeps around untill reaching It's destination

Not to mention It is a passive fighter
Penguin can simply disable the camera system or the lights to make it impossible for Burns to locate it. The only reason why it's a passive fighter is because it knows it physically cannot harm the Player while here it can kill Burns by bumping into him.
Also the gap from bellow averge human to averge human isn't that big, especially considering that the penguin will have to walk quite a lot to reach burns
The problem isn't about the Penguin being faster. It's about Burns being too slow to even move his finger to press a button in time to counter the Penguin.

Penguin can simply disable the camera system or the lights to make it impossible for Burns to locate it. The only reason why it's a passive fighter is because it knows it physically cannot harm the Player while here it can kill Burns by bumping into him.

The problem isn't about the Penguin being faster. It's about Burns being too slow to even move his finger to press a button in time to counter the Penguin.
You need to remenber that burns has basically inverse reactive evolution, the weaker the oponent the weaker he is and here penguin isn't that weak, so burns will be closer to his best side of 10-C, and penguin tecnology manipulation isn't instant

Also... no, penguin is a passive fighter beacuse he is just a mallfunctioning buttler robot, my guy can beat up RAT lol

Also, I'm not aaying that penguin is 9-C here sinse we still don't know how penguin was able to do It, especially sinse It's kinda implied that the animatronics gang up on RAT to keep him in back, I'm saying that penguin is much stroger them normal 10-C burns oponents here on the wiki, so is not moving 1 mm per minute here and is able to lift a baseball bat for exemple

Back