• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Best Matches You WISH You Could Do

More like Demiurge is so far higher on the 2-A scale than Demiurge that Demiurge is really weak when compared to Demiurge

ovo

Raiden (MGR) vs Dante (DMC) But from this battle i would like: -no special abilities, only Reaper Mode and DT- -Murasama and Rebellion only- AP, Durability and Speed equalized. Dante without immortality.

And a good OST.

Ren and Stimpy vs Spongebob and Patrick, even though i think Ren and Stimpy would stomp with ease.

Actually, i KNOW they would stomp.

Christian Higdon said:
Ren and Stimpy vs Spongebob and Patrick, even though i think Ren and Stimpy would stomp with ease.
Really? Can you explain a bit?

Bobsican said:
Christian Higdon said:
Really? Can you explain a bit?
The joke is a dog and cat vs a sea sponge and starfish. Sea sponges and starfish are very small to dogs and cats, so they stomp. Literally.

Celestial Dust Mite said:
The joke is a dog and cat vs a sea sponge and starfish. Sea sponges and starfish are very small to dogs and cats, so they stomp. Literally.
Spongebob has size manipulation that allows him to get up to about a meter in size.

Yeah? Without the page, Ren alone obliterates them. He did this.

Ren and Stimpy are more OP than you thought

Don't get me started on Stimpy. He can literally slide up a fire pole.

Shuppet (Feeds on negative emotions, Ghost type, so immune to a good few kinds of physical assault, & moves like Sonic Boom, Hyper Voice, etc.) vs The Incredible Hulk.

(Who stomps who depends on which forms, of course.)

Just characters I'd love to see interact more or less.

Eva Ushiromiya vs Cersei Lannister

Kinzo Ushiromiya vs Tywin Lannister

Satoko Hojo vs Arya Stark (wait, i could actually do this one lmao)

Irvine Kinneas vs Rudolf Ushiromiya

Dark Signer Kiryu vs Riku (Kingdom Hearts)

Darkness (Ygo GX) vs Xemnas

For me the Five Bronze Saints at their top strength vs Darkseid. But from what I know, Darkseid powers are way too insane even if the Saints are crazy powerful on their own right.

Light Yagami vs Conan Edogawa, but in an intellect match (as in an scenario where Light is trying to kill Conan with the Death Note and must figure out the necessary info for it, while Conan wants to unmask and catch Light).

Cloud and Link vs some good villiain: I always wanted to team up those two, the issue comes however that Cloud still has a huge AP difference to make it viable to find a good match for him and Link, and Link can haxstomp way too many people.

Ahzek Ahrima vs Mami Tomoe, because Ahriman doesn't get enough matches, Mami gets too many, and I've been feeling kinda spiteful towards her recently. Can't make this for reasons that should be pretty obvious.

Amazo (DCAU) vs 5-B Dragon Ball characters

Seems like a good idea at first. And then you realize that Amazo would hax stomp them all to hell and back without even lifting a finger.

Back