• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Best Matches You WISH You Could Do

Any SMT 2-A vs Any 2-A not from Digimon.

Sadly, SMT vs Digimon is banned, and, excluding Digimon, 2-A SMT's stomp everyone who isn't TD Lavos, And possibly UKG.

Probably gonna do UKG vs Kagu, but in a few months when Kal and SD recover from the recent PMMM spam and after the SMT profiles get their massively overdue cleanup.

Dragon will be mad, Matt writes big replies and what's AP. Again and again. It's a bit nauseating now that I think about it.

Jordanbairdcreaturemaster97 said:
I wish there was a subset where you could do that. So it becomes purely hax and skill based
I kinda wish there was as well.

But then VS debates wouldn't be all that fun if Composite Tree could be made to fight Kharn The Betrayer. Or Saitama take on Tier 0's/

Shadowbokunohero said:
what about Movie only Vader?
Kenobi has a Low 7-C to 7-C durability feat in AOTC itself as well as one MHS reaction feat. Vader obviously scales to that.

Back