• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Schnee_One

VS Battles
Retired
Sleep sucks, which is why I'm typing this while staying up far longer then I should be, and to be honest I need something to read.

So tell me, out of all the dreams that you may remember, what are some of your best ones?

Some of the best ones for me are whenever I'm spending time with family, more specifically people who have passed on recently, I pretty much always have a good week when I wake up from those.

What about you?

I'd tell you about my dreams Gar, but I'm afraid if I did, you'd all try to send me to the nuthouse

I'm also staying up way too late r

Well joke aside,my dream is either random,but what i remember,my best dream is:

-Suddenly speak japanese very well (or instant XD)

-Becoming an admin in this wiki

I can't remember a lot of them.

There was one where I was at someone's birthday party, which was taking place on the Jade Palace from Kung-Fu Panda.

There was another one in which I was helping Spongebob and Patrick to find Neptune's crown, but then the Grim Reaper appeared and started to sing, then I looked down and saw somthing (don't remember what) and then I woke up.

There was also one where I was playing with a balloon in my bathroom.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
I can't remember a lot of them.
There was one where I was at someone's birthday party, which was taking place on the Jade Palace from Kung-Fu Panda.

There was another one in which I was helping Spongebob and Patrick to find Neptune's crown, but then the Grim Reaper appeared and started to sing, then I looked down and saw somthing (don't remember what) and then I woke up.

There was also one where I was playing with a balloon in my bathroom.
That's.....an nightmare,is it?

I was surprisingly pretty relaxed during it, like, I for some reason knew the Grim Reaper wouldn't attack me, he was just there.

One that really messed me up was the one where me and some friends were trying to capture Jack the Ripper, but then he killed my entire family, and I remember I was sitting on a car, waiting for someone to take me to the funeral, and then I woke up. Seriously, that one was messed up, and kept thinking about it all day.

Most of the dream I can remember are the weird and scary ones; maybe the reason I remember then is because they're weird and scary, so they leave a bigger impact.

Me fighting a 1-B version of Tengen Toppa Gurren Beethoven with Ragtime energy beams from my hyperdimensional piano.

Source: Watched too much anime after playing music on the piano

I once dreamed I soloed Fire Emblem (sort of), as I was using a OC I made to interact with my imagination (I was aware that it was a dream at about the start, so I managed to do just that), but the cast was even taking a break as I was too good, then they said good bye to me and I woke up.

In case you wonder how OP my OC was, let´s just say it was basically a combination of this with this and this (because I spammed shines).

I also remember one where my friend (at the time, haven't seen him in years by now) revealed to me that he was actually a monster in disguise (he look a little like Quasimodo from The Hunchback of Notre-Dame, except he was a kid); but then everybody in the town finds out he was a monster, and then they come to my house with swords and torches; they tie him up and take him away; I try to help me, but my mom doesn't let me because she is afraid that I could get hurt.

That might have been because I had watched Beauty and the Beast for the first time.

Here's a non-scary one: I once dreamed that I was in another town, and that I was sick (nothing serious, it was just a cold); and I know exactly why I had this dream: because in that day, my sister and niece had come from another town to visit us, andthen my niece got a cold during the trip.

I once dreamt that I went through an entire week of school, from Monday to Friday, in a sort of montage where all it was was just brief flashes of me in school, so it seemed that the entire week only lasted 30 seconds.

Boy was I pissed when I woke up and found out it was only Monday.

"My name's Caruto Cruisemaki and I want to be Hocarge! Never going back on your lane, that's my Motor Way!"

This one quote from online explains my weird dream of ninjas and vehicles.

There was one dream where me and my family were preparing to drive to a friend's house. We entered the car and hit the road, with a tsunami of lava following just a couple blocks behind us.

Andytrenom said:
There was one dream where me and my family were preparing to drive to a friend's house. We entered the car and hit the road, with a tsunami of lava following just a couple blocks behind us.
APOCALYPSO!!!!

The most recent one I was able to remember, I got up and immedately typed out everything I could recall from it in a Google Doc.

"I was working at some Costco-esque store which was run by three young women, all of whom were-- ahem-- harlots, but they were only in it at the beginning. My first day at work instead of actually going to work I ran to this really tall highway overpass which was right next to it and I began climbing the overpass but about halfway up I decided to quit and actually go to work. When I got to work there was a long line of customers waiting and I was like "oh shit" but thankfully there was another guy who was to be working another register (there were about 5 registers) that had just arrived so after apologizing profusely for being late we began getting all the customers checked out. Then the three other cashiers arrived and helped me and the other dude who had arrived earlier finish up. After finishing up we all watched some show about dogs on Disney XD."

So yeah.

I dreamed that I made out with myself once.

I had another really interesting dream once where a nature god destroyed all of humanity with its swamp monster cultist plague before chasing the last immortal human into the center of the Earth, where the world became increasingly technological before it ran into a giant computer god wiped it out of existence.

I can't remember it well enough to give any context.

I had a dream once where there was a giant spider the size of a German Shepard in a garage. And I was tasked to taking it out. I only had a hose as a weapon to kill it, and the best part about that was the garage was completely dark. I was trying so hard to find the damn thing while hearing it scuttle around the garage, and I suddenly tripped from the hose, and I started to spray the hose everywhere as an attempt to scare it off, it was about to lunge at me, and I woke up before it took a bite. So yeah, that was a lot of fun.

Arrogant Schmuck said:
What part of
Did you not understand?

The part where context isn't necessary.

You make out with yourself but you don't remember how?

Then again it's a dream, dreams don't make sense.

Theglassman12 said:
I had a dream once where there was a giant spider the size of a German Shepard in a garage. And I was tasked to taking it out. I only had a hose as a weapon to kill it, and the best part about that was the garage was completely dark. I was trying so hard to find the damn thing while hearing it scuttle around the garage, and I suddenly tripped from the hose, and I started to spray the hose everywhere as an attempt to scare it off, it was about to lunge at me, and I woke up before it took a bite. So yeah, that was a lot of fun.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=eixJOq-C78M

This one isn't exactly a dream, but it is something weird that happened, and it is related to dreaming: I was going to sleep at noon, after spending that morning, the entire night and the entire day before that awake; we were working on something really important, and I was supposed to get some sleep as soon as the sun came up, but a certain asshole that I won't be naming decided to appear some hours late, and I had to stay awake waiting for him.

The point is, I had been awake for a really long time, to a point in which my vision was starting to get blurry, and then when I finally could go to bed, I fell asleep in about a minute, and all I remember is seeing nothing but back for around three second, and next thing I know, I'm waking up in the other day, and I hadn't even felt time passing while I was asleep.

Moral of the story: get some sleep or else things are gonna get really weird.

Once dreamt that I was fighting the main villain from Power Rangers: Dino Charge for some reason. He actually ended up killing me by biting into me and ripping a chunk out of my body, but I somehow manage to resurrect/regenerate. I play dead for like a few seconds and then I get up and I proceed to flee from the street we were fighting on (it was the street my cousin lived on for some reason). I woke up right after I get to the next block.

I mean, I once dreamt constantly that whenever I was doing my daily activities, just a random portal sucked me up and sent me to nowhere.

It happened so often that I realize I'm probably just dreaming at the point.

Back