• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Mew can ignore durability with Seismic Toss, Super Fang and Toxic and even use Ben´s attacks against him with even more power with Me First and limit when he can transform with Taunt.

I think that this wiki don't allow TM or Tutor Moves, so the dura negation is off (It is not even in his profile), and all of the dura negation you listed are either TMs or Tutor Moves. I am confused with the me first thing, it uses the attacks of the foe if you are faster, but speed is equalized, so in theory, Me First will not hit everytime, and another thing, it would work? Since Me First uses attacks of the Pokemon verse, but Ben don't have any attacks, like, four arms shock waves or if the same punches would be affected by Me First? Taunt is a TM, as fas as i know, but if he can use it, i have the same doubt with Me First, since Ben don't use any status move, Taunt wouldn't work

"Intelligence: Extremely high (Can learn any TM and HM)"

I think he is an special case.

Yes, that sort of physical attacks can also be used with Me First, as a white energy will temporally appear around Mew to help him replicate it.

Taunt would prevent Ben from switching alien (As it´s an status move technically), which can be useful overall.

i ask cal about the moves part, let's see if he answer. Until there, i will not count them, since it is not listed in his profile. I think the verse needed to be equalize to Me First work. If you have an video or screenshot of Me First in the anime it would clarify my doubts of the move. Forgot to say, Seismic Toss is a Small City Level attack

Mew is stated to be able to use any move

Also just want to point out that Mew is far more experienced (Millions of years old vs 16 years old) and has fought the supergenius Mewtwo to a stalemate

Thanks mate, i will give my part of the interpretation of the GIFs. It's look like when a pokemon foe will use a damaging move, a white energy will leave the opponent and go to the user of Me First, allowing the user to use said attack without needing to learn said move. So i don't think it will work unless the verse is equalized

Thanks mate, so that prob will hurt the High A Aliens alot. Still with my vote. Also, can you answer that part about the TMs and Tutor Moves WeeklyBattles ?

Oh well, I guess that removes a decent chunk of his options, but his high memory and power mimicry with Transform should be able to replicate them without TMs anyways.

Back