• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Reboot only hits Small Planet via Way Big, OG Ben can hit Small Planet with literally any of his aliens that'd be allowed (Except Buzzshock smh put some respect on him)

OG Ben should also probably be way more experienced so that and the other point is kinda all the arguments I need for OG winning

Reboot only hits Small Planet via Way Big, OG Ben can hit Small Planet with literally any of his aliens that'd be allowed (Except Buzzshock smh put some respect on him)

OG Ben should also probably be way more experienced so that and the other point is kinda all the arguments I need for OG winning
If I restricted it to 5-C, would it make a big difference?
What's up with these crazy match ups recently?
Honestly I'm more impressed that no one did about

Now I'm just imagining Base OG Ben beating the shit out of Reboot Waybig.
jerry-tom.gif

well, yes, sinse basically reboot ben will be on Way Big form from starters I can see ben going for Way big too, and in this battle the one with more experience wins... or ben could use Ball Weevil and just incapacitate Reboot way big lol

Didn't noticed way big was restricted sinse he is high 5-A lol, So Ball Weevil would probable be his choice sinse It could defeat other To'kustars... so Original ben literaly becomes a bug and put's his reboot self in time out inside his balls

Back