• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben Tennyson (Ben 10) vs Luffy (One piece)

Literally not a single soul as posted a proper response for Ben, His apporach and why he would win expect for shitty one liners.
Ghostfreak has possession.
Big Chill has intangibility and can turn things he phases through to absolute zero.
Ultimate Big Chill is Big Chill but better. Far stronger, freezes and burns simultaneously.
NRG is a walking Chernobyl, Luffy gets irradiated till he dies.
Jetray has MFTL+ flight speed as well as lasers.
Tentatively saying Clockwork since, while he is slow naturally, he can slow down time for everything but himself to appear incredibly fast and could age Luffy to death.

Finally, Ben's Omnitrix has the failsafe which doesn't allow him to die. If Luffy goes G2 or somehow manages to catch Ben with a G3 strike, that would kill him due to the AP advantage, at which point he just... doesn't die and Master Control will put him in the appropriate alien for the situation.

Correct me on any of these if I'm wrong.

Can someone summarise wincons for OP side?

Ghostfreak has possession.
Pretty sure he isn't gonna instantly become ghostfreak in character
Big Chill has intangibility and can turn things he phases through to absolute zero.
Ultimate Big Chill is Big Chill but better. Far stronger, freezes and burns simultaneously.
NRG is a walking Chernobyl, Luffy gets irradiated till he dies.
Jetray has MFTL+ flight speed as well as lasers.
Speed equalized Rules:

His AP advantage is enough to one-shot not kill, also Luffy doesn't kill in character even against opponent's he's vastly stronger than.
One shot is a kill difference here, plus he would be so much stronger thar he would even if it wasn't his intention

One shot is a kill difference here
The page doesn't specify that's it's only for killing, it says incapacitating is also valid:

The page doesn't specify that's it's only for killing, it says incapacitating is also valid:
The difference is high enough, the wording in the page does inply death as the most likely tho

I made a list of every alien with a wincon.
And I made this
D6pOHad.png

Edited: Guarantee ya it's gonna be used a meme going forward you can thank me later.

Pretty sure he isn't gonna instantly become ghostfreak in character

Speed equalized Rules:
1. Speed ain't equalised.
2. His flight speed would be reduced to the same modifier, since combat speed is what's equalised between the characters. Say A has combat speed of 20m/s but travel of 2,000m/s, and B has combat speed of 10m/s. A's combat speed gets cut in half, so does his travel speed. Now it's 1000. Reduced but still very high.

hopefully I’ll be back before this closes/ends… only just read page 3… and the wincons for ben is Cold/ice and slash? 🤨

and then some death or kill name something technique

hopefully I’ll be back before this closes/ends… only just read page 3… and the wincons for ben is Cold/ice and slash? 🤨

and then some death or kill name something technique
Also ghostfreak just existing to possess luffy, tbh ghostfreak is the ultimate counter to luffy

Damn... So many shit to go through with ben... I know most of the monsters but not the monsters in vsbw 🐵

So first they start in base... Ben needs to transform fast otherwise luffy uses both precog and range and he gets one shot right there... That's a big chance that happens

Both cold and slash gets resisted and countered by haki,

Possession is good but luffy can precog and instantly use either his range or gear 2nd beforehand to stop that

Brb 🙉

So first they start in base... Ben needs to transform fast otherwise luffy uses both precog and range and he gets one shot right there... That's a big chance that happens
Ben is 7-A in base.
Not Absolute Zero, right? And Ultimate Big Chill sucks out body heat.
Possession is good but luffy can precog and instantly use either his range or gear 2nd beforehand to stop that
He can't punch Ghostfreak

Damn... So many shit to go through with ben... I know most of the monsters but not the monsters in vsbw 🐵

Brb 🙉
JUST VOTE BEN GOD DAMNIT

This thread is soo confusing... If Gear 4th is restricted then I might have to go inconclusive...

luffy has a high chance defeating him in the beginning with precog but ben has a high chance defeating luffy later on the more he fights luffy and uses good transformations

Back