• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben Tennyson (Ben 10) vs Luffy (One piece)

No they ain't, nobody even brought up G4 iirc.
Look what do you want me to do? These are the rules, there is nothing to argue here

No one brought up G4 as a win con, most likely everyone assumed it was already restricted (like myself). I checked the versus rules and unless I missed something no such rule exists:
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Versus_Thread_Rules
Huh? Well that is a rule said to me multiple times in other threads like this one, either way we don't know if the other voters were considering gear 4 or not, so we shoul ask them if they did to see if the votes can be counted still

8897118-img_20230408_222027.jpg

8897119-img_20230408_221944.jpg

I would say that if Ghostfreak is his only shot that Luffy would beat his ass before he uses Ghostfreak since he rarely leads with him but
Ben has master control
this makes it hard to vote for Luffy tbh. Bro can bounce in and out of forms with his thoughts until he figures out what would work on Luffy. there's a reason he doesn't have the master control half of the series its pretty op.

although I also don't think his failsafe would save him either since it usually shields the user from death and more often than not Luffy will be trying to knock his ass out.

I would say that if Ghostfreak is his only shot that Luffy would beat his ass before he uses Ghostfreak since he rarely leads with him but

this makes it hard to vote for Luffy tbh. Bro can bounce in and out of forms with his thoughts until he figures out what would work on Luffy. there's a reason he doesn't have the master control half of the series its pretty op.

although I also don't think his failsafe would save him either since it usually shields the user from death and more often than not Luffy will be trying to knock his ass out.
5x more ap and straight up an one shot with gear 2, yeah he would be dealing pottentialy letal blows even without knowing lol

"he doesn't use Ghostfreak in character,"-
Failsafe would give it to him regardless, plus big chill is also kind of obvious and even a more direct wincon

Also, before anyone goes "he doesn't use Ghostfreak in character," he did against the Ultimate Aliens.
definitely not saying he doesn't in character but it is rarely the first thing he'll try.

maybe because of the PTSD from him trying to possess him as a kid who knows

5x more ap and straight up an one shot with gear 2, yeah he would be dealing pottentialy letal blows even without knowing lol
fair I guess, but if we're saying Luffy is throwing kill shots without even knowing the failsafe might win Ben the match.

Back