• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben Tennyson (Ben 10) vs Luffy (One piece)

images

images

images

• Both in character
  • Fight start at 30 meters away from each other
  • Ben Tennyson from Ultimate Alien
  • Luffy post time skip
  • "Beginning of time skip" key is being used for Luffy
  • Ben has master control
  • Alien x and Way big and Eatle are restricted
  • Gear 4 is restricted

Luffy : 16

Ben : 5

Incon : 7

Last edited:
Ben will likely go for Humungousaur first, if things go sour he can just switch to Big Chill go invisible then phase thru Luffy via intangibility. Ultimate Echo Echo can just destroy his ear drums, Clockwork can age him to dust, NRG can poison him with radiation.

Ben scales to 176.42 megatons as Ben himself.
Luffy scales to 776 Megatons, so a 4.40x AP advantage for rubberguy.

Most of Ben's aliens, ironically, seem to scale to the same AP value as him or an unquantifiable upscale. They're pretty similar in speed, with Ben being ~0.326c (I believe, scaling off Simian who scales to his other aliens who then scale to XLR8, who did the feat) and Luffy at 0.36c.

Ben will likely go for Humungousaur first, if things go sour he can just switch to Big Chill go invisible then phase thru Luffy via intangibility. Ultimate Echo Echo can just destroy his ear drums, Clockwork can age him to dust, NRG can poison him with radiation.
This too, to be honest. I hadn't even thought of strategies first. IIRC this Ben is like his younger self in that he tends to lean towards his heavy-hitters first, and if that doesn't work then he'll go for more strategic routes like dura neg. Not only that, but I think this Ben has Waterhazard. He won't go for it off the bat but if he realises that it works on Luffy then GG.

So I assume you vote ben ?

Ben FRA.

Off-topic but if the Omnitrix were to scan Luffy, would it turn Ben into a Devil Fruit User?
It depends if Luffy's DNA is different enough from a human to the point where the omnitrix recognizes him as a possible transformation, idk about devil fruits tho.

Ben stomps and its not close i vote ben why make this its a mismatch lol he has wayyy more hax, speed and strength than luffy with alot of different options from his many aliens.

I was gonna bring that up earlier since he's Low 6-B and can go higher (his Low 6-B feat was making a small star in his palm, he said he could make one the size of the actual sun) but realised it was also UAF Ben, lmao.

Back