• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben Tennyson (Ben 10) vs Luffy (One piece)

No need to be like that It was a joke
d63.jpeg

Failsafe activates when he's about to ******* die.
gear 2 already has enough ap to kill ben, luffy is going to kill him without even wanting to

If Luffy punches him and he falls to the ground, failsafe isn't activating.
high 7-A vs 7-A, yes he will

When has the Omnitrix sensed "he hasn't touched me yet but I can randomly tell he's strong even without any way to sense his power, so I'm gonna use my failsafe to transform him into an intangible alien"
the moment the big bang activated it and almost did that, the omnitrix just knows what will or will not, that is not elaborated, it just works that way

At this point yall are wanking the damn failsafe.
if you say so

Ben isn't dying, so the failsafe is useless
does a high 7-A blows kills a 7-A? yes or no?

Why thank you for the 7th grade crash course. I'm fully aware of how AZ works, you reiterating it from the page means nothing to me. The effects of AZ aren't going to be as lethal if you have a resistance comparable to the temperature of absolute Zero which Kuzan gets next to.
reading the profiles he doesn't have that type of resistance, it is not even close tbh

Also barriers have no "atoms." to effect to begin with.
why would he use a barrier when he is trying to punch someone directly?

gear 2 already has enough ap to kill ben, luffy is going to kill him without even wanting to
Stop saying this. It has enough AP to badly hurt, and incapacitate.

On top of that, let's say what you're saying is true.
Why would the omnitrix know that Luffy is strong enough to kill him?
high 7-A vs 7-A, yes he will
No, it won't
the moment the big bang activated it and almost did that, the omnitrix just knows what will or will not, that is not elaborated, it just works that way
Are you comparing the tool that birthed the universe to a punch?

"It just works that way" no it doesn't
does a high 7-A blows kills a 7-A? yes or no?
No

1) It protected ben from a low 1-C attack so there is no reason for why it won't pretect him against a High 7-A attack

2) most of ben ultimate aliens are high 7-A so Luffy isn't one shoting anything not only to mention master control and the automatic alien switch

Stop saying this. It has enough AP to badly hurt, and incapacitate.
7.5 is an enough gap to one shot tho, that is what it is accepted in the wiki

analyzing i assume, it is never really explained how does it work, it kind of just does

No, it won't
one shot standards say otherwise

Are you comparing the tool that birthed the universe to a punch?

"It just works that way" no it doesn't
for the omnitrix both are the same, a force going against its user, the way it is described is "it has a failsafe that won't let ben die" that's it

one shot standards

I already brought this up but Luffy can sense how powerful an opponent is, he isn't going to accidentally kill his opponent
if that is true then nothing really changes much, ben will see that brute force doesn't work and just go to the haxy aliens soon enough and, well, it was said earlier

Based upon a weakness that isn't even a standard weakness.
It kinda is, wiki always assumes something isn’t potent/strong unless proven otherwise. Like becoming a certain type of wave would allow Law’s sword to do what it does.
work on your English
My English is excellent, thank you very much.
doesnt state lasers and or immaterial energy attacks to be a direct counter to this, this a case by case weakness. So no, Big Chills intangibility isn't better.
You’d have to provide evidence for why Law’s sword’s phasing works in a way that energy attacks can’t counter it for reasons I already explained.
You also can be assured that I'll actively participate in any Ben 10 conceptual intangibility wank despite Big Chill getting ****** by soundwaves.
Might have to upgrade the sound waves too then.
Doesn't matter, it's on the wiki.
I think Ult. Echo Echo had NPI before, I already explained what happened and the page is pretty vague so my explanation is fine.
Ben 10 doesn't nuke concepts and I'd certainly fold Greenshifter you dirty N'wah. Such a grand and intoxicating innocence, for I am a God. How could you possibly kill a God?
I’d love to see you try. I’ll DM you on Discord when I’m back from my break. You got much experience debating people who know their stuff?
Back to this, literally what is this even supposed to mean? You quite literally cannot add things that aren't on the profile or in the process of getting accepted
Your interpretation of the soundwave weakness contradicts the potency of BC’s phasing. Hence me talking about unaccepted things.

Luffy FRA.

Tempest makes the most sense, even though I normally don't trust people with more likes than posts... 🙃

Honestly i still don't see how Luffy one shoting Ben is even an option if ben has access to High 7-A aliens which would put them at the same tier as luffy

Honestly i still don't see how Luffy one shoting Ben is even an option if ben has access to High 7-A aliens which would put them at the same tier as luffy
Being in the same tier doesn't stop one shots. For example someone could cap at 50 Gigatons but another characters who is one hit killing 50 Gigatons characters yet both would still be rated at island level.

I dont need to be glad because arguing whats on the page is the only things that matter. You also can be assured that I'll actively participate in any Ben 10 conceptual intangibility wank despite Big Chill getting ****** by soundwaves.

Big Chill is able to be harmed by sound frequencies used by Ultimate Echo Echo.
Intangibility doesn't mean you can't hear.

Actually, we don't accept that in vs matches
But we do, characters with massive scaling chains that show they one shot previous characters will one shot people with capped AP below those who got one shot. It's why we have scaling chains.

Thought we didn't allow that in cross verse matches
Well I half to check the rules again (they changed all the time) but I don't recall this.

It's mainly why you'd see people asking for scaling chains or what's the ap difference. It'd be pretty wrong to cap a character who has a scaling chain of one shoting 10 people (each above the next) down to another characters level who caped at the first characters level in the other guys scaling chain just because their in the same tier.

But hey, if we don't use it then just ignore my posts.

I think Ben's aliens scale to 176 megatons, Luffy scales to 700, 3.98x diff. If Luffy goes G2 (which, from my brief search, is a 10x multiplier) it becomes 7 gigatons, or 6-C. The strongest of Ben's aliens appear to cap at just under 2 gigatons. If he isn't in one of those forms, then he gets negged by an almost 40x AP difference, no?

At that point, that'd kill him, failsafe, turns him into Big Chill/Ghostfreak, gg.

I think Ben's aliens scale to 176 megatons, Luffy scales to 700, 3.98x diff. If Luffy goes G2 (which, from my brief search, is a 10x multiplier) it becomes 7 gigatons, or 6-C. The strongest of Ben's aliens appear to cap at just under 2 gigatons. If he isn't in one of those forms, then he gets negged by an almost 40x AP difference, no?

At that point, that'd kill him, failsafe, turns him into Big Chill/Ghostfreak, gg.
This is the beginning of time skip Luffy who is High 7-A in Gear 3 , 6-C with gear 4 but it's restricted

This is the beginning of time skip Luffy who is High 7-A in Gear 3 , 6-C with gear 4 but it's restricted
Oh, got it. I couldn't find a multiplier for G2 so I just took the first thread I found on here with databook references and such.

Back