• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben Tennyson (Ben 10) vs Luffy (One piece)

I can almost promise you that conceptual NPI isn't getting accepted for Ben 10 whenever said intangible characters can't even phase through literal vibrations and shockwaves.
If I cared enough to get it accepted, it would be.
Atomix can blow up a hole in the Robo world, Which is this big also the implication is that hyperspace is between or above the universes, which is cool cosmologically speaking. Atomix and Vilgax can hurt Aku, who is the living embodiment of Evil, giving them concept hax.
Aku being scared of Atomix despite his regen is what matters DD.
I don't think Luffy can resist ice with 2-A potency
If this is based on the Null Void, Webcamparrot debunked that. It's just a chain reaction. Also the Null Void is only High 3-A fite me.
No one is doing that except for Greenshifer and his concept wank
I've been using that for like more than a year now.
When has the Omnitrix sensed "he hasn't touched me yet but I can randomly tell he's strong even without any way to sense his power, so I'm gonna use my failsafe to transform him into an intangible alien"
Ultimatrix did that in a comic, also just calculating KE or whatever. Also every time Ben gets a convenient recharge in the OS, it's the Omnitrix sensing lethal danger.
He's right.
Didn't care, didn't ask plus you're scum
Still not fodder like you.
I already brought this up but Luffy can sense how powerful an opponent is, he isn't going to accidentally kill his opponent
Keep in mind that Ben's damage resilience is very high, making the gap between getting KO'd and getting killed relatively low. Kid/Teen Ben for instance can take hits from his future stronger villains. Thanks for bringing up good points for Luffy though.
The amount of garbage Ben 10 debate is making my eyes bleed. Voting Luffy for Tempest and Ginsama's reasons.
What do you mean by this? People goofing around or?
I got many more channels with even more subs...
Problem is they don't really go anywhere aside from one or two clips getting popular
Well DANG.

Luffy FRA

main-qimg-a2a9d6ea5ad76e0e2bac49c6b48fb116-pjlq

Back