• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben Tennyson (Ben 10) vs Luffy (One piece)

Instead of just saying "no" and clogging up the thread with unnecessary replies, if you know what it is would you like to tell us or point us in the general direction?
Normally Gear 2nd scales above his base self who scales anove. 776 Megatons.

With his Jet Gatling he scales to High 7-A for destroying Doflamingo's Black Knight.

Check his damn profile and the verse page and stop trying to find random wrong multipliers
Genuinely cannot find a value. Luffy's Gear 2nd is just "much higher than base" and can beat up a Pacifista, who is also 7-A for "trading blows with Gear 2nd Luffy". Circular, so I guess it just upscales above his base like Eminiteable said.

Genuinely cannot find a value. Luffy's Gear 2nd is just "much higher than base" and can beat up a Pacifista, who is also 7-A for "trading blows with Gear 2nd Luffy". Circular, so I guess it just upscales above his base like Eminiteable said.
yup
Huh? I really thought that it was a 5x multiplier based on the fact that base Luffy matched Blueno with 800 doki while luffy had to use gear 2nd to match lucci who had 4000 doki
no

Ben has been knocked down our of his aliens before and got defeated a few times. So really, it all depends on what Ben starts with. I think I'll switch to incon too.

Still wondering if the omnitrix can scan devil fruit users tho

I could had swore devil fruits does alter DNA of a person enough for them to be different. Literally one can turn into a giraffe.
Which still has the DNA of a human. OP doesn't consider zoan humans = regular animals

what about pitbull
fetchimage

EDIT: Every time you ready "master control" I actually meant to say "failsafe" it's just that brain no work much good.

(this is not a vote since I likely can't follow the thread so I can't really keep up with counterarguments, I'm just giving some imput + my opinion on who wins from what I understand about both)

Ok so from what I've read (sadly never followed Ben 10, I'd like to start tho) IC Ben starts with the "beatstick" type aliens and master control only activates if he were to die.
Not gonna lie these things (+ the AP advantage Luffy seems to have if I got that right...at least with his amps) make me feel like it's a bad matchup for Ben.
Don't get me wrong he 100% has the tools to win but his ass is getting KO'd in CQC in very few hits (AP+Speed with G2+kenbun+general skill issue) so I doubt he'll get the chance to use them in time, on top of that kenbun makes sure Ben won't die since it will allow Luffy to hold back just enough, since Luffy usually avoids killing, and this makes sure master control does not activate. (whatever "Luffy tried to kill but failed" argument may be brought up is also shut down by kenbun since if Luffy were to almost kill Ben he will see master control activate and hold back regardeless)

This is what I got from the previous 6 pages, feel free to point out what I got wrong.

Last edited:
Switch my vote to Luffy actually. As much as I want Ben to win, his wincons depend on him choosing a specific alien off the bat which is completely different to how he normally fights (i.e Ghostfreak for possession which isn't IC or NRG to irradiate Luffy to death which just doesn't happen that much). On the other hand, Luffy has a pretty big AP advantage (4-ish x) and with G2 all he has to do is lay Ben out with a punch to win by incap.

Well he does both things in character.
I should have specified, I meant he doesn't do them often. Since Luffy isn't an immediate threat to his life and Ben tends to go with aliens like Humongosaur or Fourarms (i.e CQC) he gets absolutely washed by G2 Luffy.

Nah man I'm not like Greenshifer who seriously think big chill can phase through concepts
Yeah you're just fodder indeed.

Law's phasing/intangibility comes from his room which aren't effected by Kizaru's lasers (When the Pacifista shot at him in Sabaody)
Sounds like spatial intangibility. There we go, now I can still argue Ghostfreak's phasing is better, but not Big Chill's without a CRT.

Back