• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10 vs The Stardust Crusader (0-7-0) (Grace)

yeah whats the issue?
Ok then you'd know that it isn't just me saying Jotaro is superhuman, it's the profile.
If jotaro uses time stop, and tries to stand rush he still wont be affected by anything cause he's literal slime his punches are practically nullified since it'll go right through him. but if ircc if he takes enough damage the invulnerability will slow down so theres that.
What's stopping Jotaro from stopping time and having SP attack the UFO device? That seems like a pretty obvious weakpoint.

so by that logic humongsaur should catch up easily

Time stop lad. Jotaro can cover distance in time stop, he can't

that jotaro literal only is able to do it for 3 seconds?

Five seconds, and five seconds from his POV is a long ass time in his prime.

Ok then you'd know that it isn't just me saying Jotaro is superhuman, it's the profile.

What's stopping Jotaro from stopping time and having SP attack the UFO device? That seems like a pretty obvious weakpoint.

1. Most profiles here are dog shit lmao

2. he cant spam it cause if he could literally why didnt he do it for 90% of his fights

3. Five seconds is what im guessing from memory and we're using at the end of Part 3 jotaro, "his POV" it's literally how the animation/manga is conveyed to drop a whole monologue, it doesnt actually last for that long dawg.

While Jotaro is observing he'll be covered in slime, since he wants to take the time to observe it and he'll probably be in the offense and try to attack and i'll give him the benefit of the doubt and say he can rip off the slime, but if he stays in goop, he can shoot out acidic slime to put in more damage than basic slime, and if star platinum tries to punch or star finger he could just alter his body to dodge. If jotaro uses time stop, and tries to stand rush he still wont be affected by anything cause he's literal slime his punches are practically nullified since it'll go right through him. but if ircc if he takes enough damage the invulnerability will slow down so theres that.
Why the hell would Jotaro be on the offense and try to attack when Goop already looks like the type of alien to already absorb his attacks? Jotaro can literally throw a rock at Goop and he would immediately figure out his physical attacks won't work. Hell the looks of Goop alone is already enough to determine if his physical attacks are worth a damn. Shooting out acidic slime at Star Platinum won't even do shit because he can simply block it and not get damaged because Non Stand dudes can't hurt Stands. There's literally no dodging when Jotaro does his work in time stop. Getting stuck in the slime ain't even gonna work since Star Plat can phase out of it as per usual.
2. and you said that if he uses the joestar secret technique with humongasur you did put them at equalized speed right? so by that logic humongsaur should catch up easily and pummel him to no end and the more he grows the stronger he gets and at base height hes at star level and star platinum is no where near that, and its definitely strong enough to destroy star platinum's block, since we've seen it happen a lot a lot throughout stardust crusaders. and is it allowed to have his ultimate form? cause then its literally over for jotaro. and if he uses time stop to attack humongasur's durability already outclass star platinum, hell we've seen ben get crushed face first with debris in human form. and are we not taking into consideration that jotaro literal only is able to do it for 3 seconds?
Two words, Time Stop. 5 Seconds worth of running away from Humongosaur then time continues. The Dude continues to chase Jotaro down and nothing changes since equalized speed, both have the same movement speed and boom Jotaro time stops again and runs away, increasing the gap even more. Bro the reason why Star Platinum gets his block broken was because he was fighting users that can literally affect his power. Does Humongsaur have Enhanced Incorporeality, Invinsibility and NPI? If not he is ****** because there is no way he can damage Star Platinum here unless he can interact with it which he can't.
3. Swampfire can stop him from running with adhesive mud.
Jotaro stops time and Star Platinum pulls him away from the mud. Star Platinum literally has flight for god's sake he will pull Jotaro out if he is in a pinch.

1. Most profiles here are dog shit lmao

And good thing Jotaro's isn't as it links to feats, guidebooks and calcs with references even 🤷‍♂️

2. he cant spam it cause if he could literally why didnt he do it for 90% of his fights

He only had it in like 5 total, one against a long range Stand where the user was stalking him out and he didn't know where he was and given the Stand type could've been anywhere within kilometers hiding with no way of finding. One was against a Ratt, which he was using time stop against but got tricked and ******. One was SHA which he used every single time he got his hands on the ****** just about. And one was against Kira at the end and he needed to do it within one time stop or else Kira might've got a chance to use BTD, luckily, he got there in time and literally crippled him. And that was after his time stop wore down after a decade of zero usage, not his peak five seconds. So uh, technically speaking, Jotaro is actually 100% rate of using it in fights, and that's with a shitty time stop.

3. Five seconds is what im guessing from memory and we're using at the end of Part 3 jotaro, "his POV" it's literally how the animation/manga is conveyed to drop a whole monologue, it doesnt actually last for that long dawg.

Nope, it doesn't last that long, it lasts five seconds, as it says on the can, it's just in those five seconds he can throttle your ass with thousands of blows, dodge, evade, do flips, monologue and more. Cinematic timing doesn't change the fact he can and has done all that in a single time stop before.

Why the hell would Jotaro be on the offense and try to attack when Goop already looks like the type of alien to already absorb his attacks? Jotaro can literally throw a rock at Goop and he would immediately figure out his physical attacks won't work. Hell the looks of Goop alone is already enough to determine if his physical attacks are worth a damn. Shooting out acidic slime at Star Platinum won't even do shit because he can simply block it and not get damaged because Non Stand dudes can't hurt Stands. There's literally no dodging when Jotaro does his work in time stop. Getting stuck in the slime ain't even gonna work since Star Plat can phase out of it as per usual.

Two words, Time Stop. 5 Seconds worth of running away from Humongosaur then time continues. The Dude continues to chase Jotaro down and nothing changes since equalized speed, both have the same movement speed and boom Jotaro time stops again and runs away, increasing the gap even more. Bro the reason why Star Platinum gets his block broken was because he was fighting users that can literally affect his power. Does Humongsaur have Enhanced Incorporeality, Invinsibility and NPI? If not he is ****** because there is no way he can damage Star Platinum here unless he can interact with it which he can't.

Jotaro stops time and Star Platinum pulls him away from the mud. Star Platinum literally has flight for god's sake he will pull Jotaro out if he is in a pinch.
he cant ******* spam time stop, he isnt tatsuya suou or dante,

also who said im talking about star platinum no shit hes gonna fight jotaro himself since he cant even see him.

the acid from goop can melt his face off, the fire from swampfire would turn him too dust, and humgonasaur's punches are literally star level, his punches would turn him into toothpaste.

time stop aint saving him from this one, since it litearlly has cooldown since we've never seen him spam it consistently.

im sorry that your weak ass verse cant even beat a character from a kids cartoon even when hes downplayed to hell and back.

he cant ******* spam time stop, he isnt tatsuya suou or dante,
Jotaro runs away from Humongasaur, The Dude follows Jotaro, Jotaro uses time stop, the gap between the two increases, time continues, Humongasaur chases after Jotaro but since speed equalized the gap between the two does not change, after awhile Jotaro stops time and the gap between the two increases even more. Don't give me that shit man, if you wanna go by profiles, Jotaro has to wait a few seconds before he stops time again. I'm pretty sure he can run away from Humongasaur for a few seconds before stopping time again. Deal with it.
also who said im talking about star platinum no shit hes gonna fight jotaro himself since he cant even see him.
But Jotaro ain't gonna fight though, Star Platinum will do the heavy lifting for Jotaro.
time stop aint saving him from this one, since it litearlly has cooldown since we've never seen him spam it consistently.
Cooldown for a few second.
im sorry that your weak ass verse cant even beat a character from a kids cartoon even when hes downplayed to hell and back.
What if i unequalized the speed here? Hm? 🤔 I don't think resorting to insults to things we like is a good way to argue, I may add that our "weak ass verse" managed to shit on your godtier so I don't know about that one chief!

the acid from goop can melt his face off, the fire from swampfire would turn him too dust, and humgonasaur's punches are literally star level, his punches would turn him into toothpaste.
You should argue with the ones who downgraded them here in the first place. I'm pretty sure they will shred you though since you seem to not know the concepts of Outlier in fiction.

let me ask you question, why did you depower ben? clearly it was to give jotaro a chance even though if you dont limit ben jotaro would have zero chance here

let me ask you question, why did you depower ben? clearly it was to give jotaro a chance even though if you dont limit ben jotaro would have zero chance here

Idk why did we depower Jotaro and equalize speed? Let's use the strongest incarnation of Jotaro while we're at it too. You realize how stupid that sounds right? Neither are at peak, some compromises were made to make it fair.

thats not the point here tho
What's the point then? You were sprouting out shit like their downplayed here then why won't you argue with the ones who downgraded them here? Are you just saying that because you wanted to? 🤦‍♂️

Idk why did we depower Jotaro and equalize speed? Let's use the strongest incarnation of Jotaro while we're at it too. You realize how stupid that sounds right? Neither are at peak, some compromises we're made to make it fair.
you didnt even depower jotaro, you're gassing him up even more since apparently he could just spam time stop all he wants.

if you wanna give ben at his peak, and eyes of heaven jotaro ben is unaffected by time manipulation and reailty warping.

you didnt even depower jotaro, you're gassing him up even more since apparently he could just spam time stop all he wants.
What do you mean? I literally depowered him with Speed Equalized. If speed was not equalized here Ben would be shredded no matter what. Jotaro will literally land millions of punches within seconds with Star Platinum thanks to it being FTL while the aliens Ben has here are literally Relativistic, Ben won't even have the chance to literally have the thought process of using the Omnitrix without being punched to the face a hundred thousand times. This Jotaro is literally depowered too because his upgrades aren't even here too, if it was he would be shredding Humongasaur right here without being pissed off.

Damn, imagine giving Jotaro's prime something he can do. You know there's a difference between Jotaro in his prime and the crusty ass 48 year old Jotaro who couldn't spam time stop (and even then, it was only a couple second cooldown).
Stop throwing a hissy fit over dumb shit, Jotaro's cooldown weakness is something that only applies to post coma Jotaro (it's why his A in Permeance dropped to an E in that specific instance, his stamina dropped through the floor).

Also speed equal, we crippled Jotaro's speed, that's how we depowered him, if speed wasn't equal there wouldn't even be a match.

What's the point then? You were sprouting out shit like their downplayed here then why won't you argue with the ones who downgraded them here? Are you just saying that because you wanted to? 🤦‍♂️

What do you mean? I literally depowered him with Speed Equalized. If speed was not equalized here Ben would be shredded no matter what. Jotaro will literally land millions of punches within seconds with Star Platinum thanks to it being FTL while the aliens Ben has here are literally Relativistic, Ben won't even have the chance to literally have the thought process of using the Omnitrix without being punched to the face a hundred thousand times. This Jotaro is literally depowered too because his upgrades aren't even here too, if it was he would be shredding Humongasaur right here without being pissed off.

Damn, imagine giving Jotaro's prime something he can do. You know there's a difference between Jotaro in his prime and the crusty ass 48 year old Jotaro who couldn't spam time stop (and even then, it was only a couple second cooldown).
Stop throwing a hissy fit over dumb shit, Jotaro's cooldown weakness is something that only applies to post coma Jotaro (it's why his A in Permeance dropped to an E in that specific instance, his stamina dropped through the floor).

Also speed equal, we crippled Jotaro's speed, that's how we depowered him, if speed wasn't equal there wouldn't even be a match.
could you at least link the stuff so i could read up on it?

could you at least link the stuff so i could read up on it?

Both Ben's and Jotaro's current stuff are linked in the OP lad. Just clink the blue words.

Actually if Chromastone dies here he'll turn into Diamondhead, how does Diamondhead stack up to Jotaro?

Actually if Chromastone dies here he'll turn into Diamondhead, how does Diamondhead stack up to Jotaro?
Seems like circumventing the OP. DH is Ben’s most skilled alien at this point. So that’s something.

I also feel like Ben’s stamina is relevant here. Brainstorm survived being shot in the brain by an energy beam for a minute straight and was still standing and willing to attack afterwards. The damage/pain resistance part of stamina tends to carry between alien transformations. Although usually it is not that hard to knock him out, hitting hard until he drops is basically one of the only ways to put Ben down in a fight.

Edit: Oh didn’t realize grace long passed due to the recent lengthy debate. Anyways I don’t think anything I brought up would turn the tides so Jotaro FRA.

Last edited:
base height hes at star level
‘Xcuse me? Don’t get me wrong, I also have Ben’s aliens higher than tier 8 but Nani?!
if you wanna give ben at his peak, and eyes of heaven jotaro ben is unaffected by time manipulation and reailty warping.
He’s what? Like if you’re arguing AX or smth then I can get where you’re coming from, but I have a feeling that’s not what you mean.
I honestly have no idea where this guy gets all this stuff from, which is ironic to say the least.

Last edited:
Literally, if Part 6 Jotaro's TS cooldown is only a few seconds after he just woke up from a literal coma and went to the battlefield. I wonder what would be the cooldown for his TS in his prime, before star platinum literally crusted

Let’s not forget about Jotaro stopping time immediately after moving in Dio’s stopped time, which, is actually kinda confusing considering the implication that Dio couldn’t move for as long as Jotaro could, but whatever

Let’s not forget about Jotaro stopping time immediately after moving in Dio’s stopped time, which, is actually kinda confusing considering the implication that Dio couldn’t move for as long as Jotaro could, but whatever
He couldn't.

Jotaro stopped time at the 9 second mark (Dio's previous best).
Dio's new best was 11 seconds though, which is why he stopped moving at the 11 second mark.
Jotaro then had 3 more seconds to do what he did as he had 5 seconds total and 2 were wasted on Dio's time stop growing longer each time.

It isn't that Jotaro could move in time stop longer, just that he timed it so Dio's time stop would run out while he was active.

He couldn't.

Jotaro stopped time at the 9 second mark (Dio's previous best).
Dio's new best was 11 seconds though, which is why he stopped moving at the 11 second mark.
Jotaro then had 3 more seconds to do what he did as he had 5 seconds total and 2 were wasted on Dio's time stop growing longer each time.

It isn't that Jotaro could move in time stop longer, just that he timed it so Dio's time stop would run out while he was active.
ok that
probably makes sense idk
but regardless yeah time stop can be spammed

But Alien Force>Ultimate Alien/Omniverse :troll:
Respectfully disagree on the UA part. But since you seem to only take AF season 1 and 2, I can definitely where you are coming from.
However you forgot one thing:
image0.png

The MVP of Ben 10 himself only debuts in AF S3

Last edited:
Back