• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10 vs The Stardust Crusader (0-7-0) (Grace)

I updated the op with all the aliens Ben has for this match up, back to the match I think Jotaro's potent stat amp with his rage could help against his AP disadvantage against Ben

he can change forms even whem alread turned into a Alien
No i mean i was referring to example Ben is in his alien form against Jotaro and he times out, reverting back to his human form since the Omnitrix went to its recharge mode, then since Ben is in mortal danger, it would quickly recharge his Omnitrix, could Ben turn into a alien in time before Jotaro bashes his head open?

No i mean i was referring to example Ben is in his alien form against Jotaro and he times out, reverting back to his human form since the Omnitrix went to its recharge mode, then since Ben is in mortal danger, it would quickly recharge his Omnitrix, could Ben turn into a alien in time before Jotaro bashes his head open?
oh... no, time out is a death sentese in this case

oh... no, time out is a death sentese in this case
Jotaro could try to time out Ben if he uses one of the tougher aliens by using the Secret Joestar Technique and Time Stop. I think he can still fight dudes like Humungousaur if he is angry enough since his stat amp is pretty good and for some reason Jotaro's lifting strength is gone in his profile so i forgot his LS

Jotaro could try to time out Ben if he uses one of the tougher aliens by using the Secret Joestar Technique and Time Stop. I think he can still fight dudes like Humungousaur if he is angry enough since his stat amp is pretty good and for some reason Jotaro's lifting strength is gone in his profile so i forgot his LS
Thanks to the rule "Only one stand can harm another stand" jotaro basically has an invisible shield in front of him which is indestructible, I don't think that would be a problem (apart from running away not being much in character for him)

Jotaro can't kill Swamp Fire at all, plus Swamp fire has aoe fire and plant manip, and sleep hax.

Jetray counts as a speed amp iirc so they speed blitz
agreed with swamp fire, disagree with Jetray, speed is equalized

so the only Ben option is swamp fire.... at least the only option taht can harm jotaro withou needing to pass S.P that is bassicaly indestructable here

I don't see Jotaro straight up murdering some random teen unless bloodlusted or wronged extensively but killing is one thing, breaking every bone in your body and putting you in a hospital for half a year is something he does normally.
Hell he used to do shit like that even while not angry just for being slighted back in his school days.
or he pulls a what he did against dio and punches ben in the head
I doubt Jotaro is gonna splatter a random dudes skull.

Which then gives him a recharge when he’s in mortal danger.

He likely isn't in mortal danger, just danger of being hospitalized for half a year given how Jotaro usually does this.

Anyways to clarify, Jotaro shouldn’t be able to kill Ben here but Ben won’t automatically transform into the right alien, it is possible that killing Ben enough times will KO him for long enough for it to count. Other wincons are fine though.

Why are you assuming Jotaro is gonna kill him? That's not Jotaro's go to unless given proper incentive. He'd probably stop time and just break his limbs or something in character.

If transformation speed is this big of an issue, master control can always be enabled which allows Ben to transform with a thought and have no time limit.

Time stop is thought based as well, multiple steps to get Master Control is likely no as fast as just one thought to time stop.

I also want to point out, in general, that the AP gap, while it's there, is probably not as big as one thinks, it's unquantifiable, but Peak SP is strong enough to dust a baseline High 8-C, he himself is unquantifiably above baseline, we just don't have a calc because it's via upscaling, but he at least one shots someone else who is.
Obviously not as good as a calc, but that should help SP fight here.

Also because someone mentioned it.
No, Stands can very much still be intangible while attacking, it's part of the whole Stand schtick.

Swamp fire has aoe fire and plant manip, and sleep hax.
I don't think Ben uses Sleep Hax in character since Albedo was the one who used it, unless i missed an episode that Ben used the sleeping gas thing. plant manip should be manageable with his stand leaps to escape them or Star Platinum trying to bust down the vines that tries to grab him. AOE Fire could probably get Jotaro tho

I don't think Ben uses Sleep Hax in character since Albedo was the one who used it, unless i missed an episode that Ben used the sleeping gas thing. plant manip should be manageable with his stand leaps to escape them or Star Platinum trying to bust down the vines that tries to grab him. AOE Fire could probably get Jotaro tho
yes, ben never used sleep manipulation, but plants + fire is a dedly combination, even if jotaro can manage the palnts they will distract him from the burst of fire, Swamp fire is one wincon for ben, but I don't see his other aliens being able to handle jotaro...

so if this was Swamp fire vs Jotaro I would put Swamp fire win

but Ben vs jotaro I still think jotaro win beacuse of the propriets of stands against non stand users

btw will u vote for Jotaro?
It hink so, most of ben's aliens can't do much against the nature os stands showing that jotaro can just block most atacks with a invisible and indestructable warrior that can stop time, ben's only win con is swamp fire overwelming jotaro with plants and AOE fire blasts making jotaro unable to block all and regenerating from any fatal hit

It hink so, most of ben's aliens can't do much against the nature os stands showing that jotaro can just block most atacks with a invisible and indestructable warrior that can stop time, ben's only win con is swamp fire overwelming jotaro with plants and AOE fire blasts making jotaro unable to block all and regenerating from any fatal hit
vote counted

Back