• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
ben stomps if he uses range aliens here, if not, rohan can just book him or his aliens, since i think heavens door mind manipulation is quite different from what ghost freak does

Well actually the Omnitrix does give resistance to mind hax (see the Omnitrix page) but to which extent? I don't remember
Rohan's power isn't based on mind manipulation, its just one of the many applications of Heaven's Door. Ben doesn't resist any of its other functions and none of his aliens can either, so its a pretty easy win for Rohan here.

The only other thing I will add to this is that Ben turning into non-solid aliens like Goop or Upgrade or incorporeal aliens like Ghostfreak or Big Chill might make it hard for Rohan to actually write into their books, though without prior knowledge Ben would have no way of knowing to lead with one of these guys.

ben would probably use aliens like four arms or spider monkey, since ben wont go that serious against a random japanese mangaka, tough i still want to read more of what ben could do against heavens door

ben would probably use aliens like four arms or spider monkey, since ben wont go that serious against a random japanese mangaka, tough i still want to read more of what ben could do against heavens door
Rohan seeing four arms: "OH **** AN ALIEN THIS IS SO COOL IM GONNA WRITE 3 CHAPTERS RIGHT NOW"

same way josuke could kinda ignore heavens door effect probable
If Rohan sees a physical fighter rushing him, he would likely aim to incapacitate them with HD, the same way he turned Okuyasu's entire body into a book which stopped him from moving. We have no idea how Josuke's rage state interacts with this application of HD, as well as the fact that this usage of HD was triggered by looking at Rohan's drawing rather than Rohan directly targeting him as he starts doing more commonly later in the series.

If Rohan sees a physical fighter rushing him, he would likely aim to incapacitate them with HD, the same way he turned Okuyasu's entire body into a book which stopped him from moving. We have no idea how Josuke's rage state interacts with this application of HD, as well as the fact that this usage of HD was triggered by looking at Rohan's drawing rather than Rohan directly targeting him as he starts doing more commonly later in the series.
It wasn't a argument, I was tring to guess how Rath would be teorically able to beat rohan. any way, heavens door "pages" worked only in the ones that could apreciate the art Rohan draw, basically entering their hearts and turning them into open book, Josuke could ignore It by beingh so pissed he could even see Rohan drawing or apreciate them. It was something like that Rohan explained whem talking how heavens door worked, We probable can guess that would be the same thing with his summoned heavens door, just without the need of making the person look. as long as they would teorically be able to apreciate the art they would be affected...

Well, I may be talking something that don't make sense here, take It with some grains of salt

It wasn't a argument, I was tring to guess how Rath would be teorically able to beat rohan. any way, heavens door "pages" worked only in the ones that could apreciate the art Rohan draw, basically entering their hearts and turning them into open book, Josuke could ignore It by beingh so pissed he could even see Rohan drawing or apreciate them. It was something like that Rohan explained whem talking how heavens door worked, We probable can guess that would be the same thing with his summoned heavens door, just without the need of making the person look. as long as they would teorically be able to apreciate the art they would be affected...

Well, I may be talking something that don't make sense here, take It with some grains of salt
Yeah, a few too many theoreticals here to be able to make a definitive call on it, and it hardly matters to the fight at hand anyway.

Last edited:
Wouldn't Omnitrix Self Defense activate turn him into best possible alien for the combat.

wait a second, ben hand has surface scaling lol

Is that Transmution or posession ? Omnitrix page says it has resistance to transmutation
It's information manipulation, and stand nature kinda say funk you to this resistence sinse would need to also be layerd like every thing against stands need to be

wait a second, ben hand has surface scaling lol

It's information manipulation, and stand nature kinda say funk you to this resistence sinse would need to also be layerd like every thing against stands need to be
Wouldn't this be more about SPEED then ?
Omnitrix speed is MFTL+ to Infinite if the speed can't even turn him into an alien then there is no debate it's a stomp.

Wouldn't this be more about SPEED then ?
Omnitrix speed is MFTL+ to Infinite if the speed can't even turn him into an alien then there is no debate it's a stomp.
the "booking" is instant with a touch from the stand that the ominitrix can't even percive thanks to stand nature, so the ominitrix would only be able to transform ben after he is alread been opened like a book

question, is the ominitrix transmutation able to negate transmtations that don't change ben DNA?

heavens door "pages" worked only in the ones that could apreciate the art Rohan draw, basically entering their hearts and turning them into open book, Josuke could ignore It by beingh so pissed he could even see Rohan drawing or apreciate them. It was something like that Rohan explained whem talking how heavens door worked, We probable can guess that would be the same thing with his summoned heavens door, just without the need of making the person look. as long as they would teorically be able to apreciate the art they would be affected...
That weakness has long since been grown past (Rohan's "A in Potential" being one of the few times that shit actually comes into play), he just uses his stand to do it manually now. He can even do it on non-cognizant animals or even inanimate objects like a piece of food.

Back