• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10 - Tier 2 Profiles Updates from Cosmology and Scaling Revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Firestorm808

VS Battles
Administrator

Purpose​

The purpose of this thread is to revise the current Ben 10 profiles affected by the recent Thread Revisions redefining the cosmology and past scaling.

Please avoid derailing the thread.

Previous Approved Threads​

1. https://vsbattles.com/threads/ben-10-timelines-and-dimensions-structure-proposal-accepted.142279/
  2. https://vsbattles.com/threads/ben-10-other-space-times-in-the-universe-accepted.142789/
  3. https://vsbattles.com/threads/ben-10-canonicity-of-comic-hero-two-times-discussion-thread.142450/
  4. https://vsbattles.com/threads/ben-10-tier-2-universe-structure-proposal-accepted.142864/
  5. https://vsbattles.com/threads/ben-10-discrediting-the-downgrade-of-2019-accepted.143385/
    1. https://vsbattles.com/threads/celestialsapien-upgrade-scaled-to-chrono-navigator.63024/
  6. https://vsbattles.com/threads/ben-10-tier-2-a-cosmology-proposal-accepted.143443/

Relevant Blogs From Threads​

Accepted TLDR​

• Each Dimension in Ben 10 is a different Space-Time Tree
  • "The Universe" is the collection of parallel dimensions from the same parallel branches.
    • The Map of Infinity is a complete space-time map extending through seventeen dimensions. If it's talking about the ad infinitum timeline branches from one tree as a different dimension, this description won't work. It does work if we say that the map is complete for 17 "trees" of space-time. After all, one of the pieces was placed in Ledgerdomain.
  • There are an infinite number of parallel space-time trees.
  • There are an infinite number of branches per space-time tree.
  • We don't assume a character is referring to an ability unless it's mentioned, so power statements should be regarding Alien X's overall power, not specifically hax.
AU5cf0K.png

Proposal and Justifications​

The following profiles will update to 2-A based on updates to the scaling and the cosmology of "The Universe."

There should be no issues like the effect of the last update of cosmology.
  • Omnitrix Self Destruct
    • Would destroy "the Universe" (Earth Space-Time and infinite parallel Space-Times)
  • Azmuth w/ Prep
    • Created the Omnitrix Self Destruct
  • Annhilarg
    • Would destroy "the Universe" (Earth Space-Time and infinite parallel Space-Times)
    • Created the entire layered structure of "the Universe"
  • Chronosapien Time Bomb
    • Can wipe out all known timelines in the multiverse
  • Chrono Navigator
    • Can destroy all of time and causality itself
    • The key to dominion over all space and time (Every timeline (parallel dimension tree) and every alternate reality (branch))
    • Capable of destroying all of existence (All trees and branches)
  • Celestialsapiens
    • They are repeatedly stated to have unlimited and limitless power.
    • Azmuth says that Alien X can do anything, which should include his Omnitrix Self Destruct. Says they have the greatest power in the universe.
    • Paradox says they are the source of the universe's greatest power.
    • Even after the events of (January 19, 2013) Ben Again, where the Chrono Navigator is introduced, the staff re-affirm their "omnipotence" within the series power scaling (September 13, 2013 - Q&A With Matt Wayne).
    • Alien X survived "the Universe" getting destroyed and recreated it.

Previous Staff/Approvals​

May the following staff give their input:
  1. @Dereck03
  2. @Antvasima
  3. @LordGriffin1000
  4. @Elizhaa
  5. @KLOL506
  6. @DarkDragonMedeus
  7. @ElixirBlue
  8. @KingTempest
  9. @FinePoint

Current Staff Approvals​

1. @KLOL506
  2. @Elizhaa
  3. @DarkDragonMedeus
  4. @Antvasima

Last edited:
This looks okay, but I don't know much about Ben 10, so I need to ask.
When they "the universe" can it also not refer to the current universe in the multiple ones and not just the encompassing structure?

Not a staff, I was once nominated tho

I can destroy the entire universe
The “entire universe” is more focused on the part that they're not using the term losely/randomly for any particular dimension in the universe but are going with “entire” version of it which extends through infinite dimensions.

The “entire universe” is more focused on the part that they're not using the term losely/randomly for any particular dimension in the universe but are going with “entire” version of it which extends through infinite dimensions.
can I get one example from the series? I mean where the context differentiated them

This looks okay, but I don't know much about Ben 10, so I need to ask.
When they "the universe" can it also not refer to the current universe in the multiple ones and not just the encompassing structure?

Not a staff, I was once nominated tho
Please refer to the previous threads. In-verse, the term universe refers to the collection of separate dimensions within the same parallel branch.

Please refer to the previous threads. In-verse, the term universe refers to the collection of separate dimensions within the same parallel branch.
I did, and I also came across this

which referred to a universe as "the universe" and it was just one of the multiple universes.
Which was why I am trying to make someone clear this up.

Yes it was, but what about it?
  • Omnitrix Self Destruct
    • Would destroy "the Universe"
  • Azmuth w/ Prep
    • Created the Omnitrix Self Destruct
    • His Omnitrix would destroy "the Universe"
  • Annhilarg Destruction
    • Would destroy "the Universe"
I mean won't this just refer to a single universe possibly the one they are currently in.
which was why I asked for the context

Correct me if i am wrong, but if the Chrono Navigator can destroy the time and causality of the multiverse, wouldn't it be Low 1-C or am i misunderstanding it?

Is the multiverse 2-A or the universe 2-A?
It seems like both from what i can understand
Both. Just like natural numbers contains even numbers and odd numbers yet the size of each one of them are equal, just like so, even if universe is 2a and multiverse contains infinite of them, it's still 2a. Multiverse size = universe size.

Is the multiverse 2-A or the universe 2-A?
It seems like both from what i can understand
The Multiverse contains Infinite Universes

And each of those singular Universes/Timelines is it's own Infinite Multiverse of Universes/Timelines which then branch into it's own Infinite Multiverse and so on

Ultima said bigger than 2-A is Low 1-C.
Yes but it's not bigger, just like multiplying or adding anything in the infinity will still be infinity not bigger. Odd numbers are infinite, even numbers are infinite and natural numbers that contain both (odd numbers and Even numbers) is infinite as well.

For it to be low 1c it has to be bigger than 2a, means aleph 1 number of universes or significant 5d.

This is probably fine to apply, but are you absolutely certain that the 2-A structure of parallell timelines is not called a multiverse within this verse?

2-A structure of parallell timelines is not called a multiverse within this verse?
The multiverse in the “verse” has been established by professor paradox as entirety of timestream (all timelines and all alternate realities that exist) in the episode “and then there were none”, so each “parallel tree” is not a multiverse in its own but just an layer that contributing to it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back