• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10 - Tier 2 Profiles Updates from Cosmology and Scaling Revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I genuinely believe DT or ultima should be called here
I do not understand how an infinitely sized spacetime in comparison to 2-A structures is only a higher degree of 2-A
Could be, but this thread is only about if mentioned characters just like before can be upgraded to the affected changes of the cosmology that has been accepted in the previous threads. And that's all.

It has nothing to do with cosmology being 2A or Low 1c even if one can argue, Any upgrading or changing of cosmological structure is not a purpose of the thread because it'll cause unnecessary derail.

Last edited:
Multiverse is not even a formal word, the site only uses it out of convenience to refer to multiple universes anyways, and fiction isn't unheard of to use that kind of terms as basically whatever.

FAQ PAGE

Is destroying multiple infinite multiverses a better feat than destroying a single one?

In spite of what our intuitions may tell us, destroying or fully affecting multiple infinite-sized multiverses is in fact not better than doing the same to a single infinite multiverse, and thus, not above the "baseline" for 2-A

I referred to the claim that "universes" in Ben 10 contain infinite timelines.

Even infinite branching timelines is still just 2-A. They're all just 4-D spaces and no matter how many 4-D spaces you destroy they're 4-D at the end of the day.

Even infinite branching timelines is still just 2-A. They're all just 4-D spaces and no matter how many 4-D spaces you destroy they're 4-D at the end of the day.
The confusion has been arised because of misinterpretation of ultima statement that "bigger than 2a structure is low 1c". But he was referring to continuum hypothesis in which only first structure that can be bigger than aleph naught is aleph 1.

Last edited:
Hell no. But I don't care right now.
- You're nice person zamasu chan.
897854994466889808.webp

The spacetime that contains infinite 2-As is only a higher degree of 2-A?

Everytime i tell myself i understand higher dimensions i realise that i am clueless

Okay, but I meant that is it reasonable to accept the proposition that universes in Ben 10 are the same thing as what is usually portrayed as basic multiverses within fiction?

Okay, but I meant that is it reasonable to accept the proposition that universes in Ben 10 are the same thing as what is usually portrayed as basic multiverses within fiction?
Ant, Donttalkdt has explained before that a single universe or Timeline can consist of multiple spacetime continuums and so what is usually portrayed as multiverse in fiction, the diagram firestorm has made has their basis with donttalkdt explaination and how multiverse shown to function in the Ben 10. So I will suggest to check the donttalk explaination.

I think no other staff members is interested in this thread, regardless the changes are uncontroversial to apply as it's exactly same as changes of the last time. So exactly how many staff agreements are needed?
983268239855484998.png

Ant, Donttalkdt has explained before that a single universe or Timeline can consist of multiple spacetime continuums and so what is usually portrayed as multiverse in fiction, the diagram firestorm has made has their basis with donttalkdt explaination and how multiverse shown to function in the Ben 10. So I will suggest to check the donttalk explaination.
Yes. This topic was discussed and accepted in the preceding threads in the OP.
Okay. Then this should be fine to apply as far as I am concerned.

The spacetime that contains infinite 2-As is only a higher degree of 2-A?
Yes. Since the individual universes are uncountably infinite. Which is still just a 4-D thing and not Low 1-C.

You can only get Low 1-C if you can prove an Aleph-1 set of universes exists in the multiverse. Which would hen bump it to Low 1-C.

This doesn't qualify as this?

A) Equivalent to a large extra dimensional space. That is, a higher-dimensional "bulk" space which embeds lower-dimensional ones (Such as our universe) as subsets of itself, whose dimensions are not microscopic / compactified.

So have we received sufficient approval to apply this thread now?

Yes. Thank you to everybody who helped out here.

Can you list the exact titles for all of the wiki pages that you need unlocked please?

Thank you for the information.

I have unlocked the page in question. Tell me here when you are done with your editing, and we should close this thread, please, Firestorm808.

Last edited:
Also before closing the thread, it'll be good if we update the OP with total number of current staff agreements in this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back