• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10 - Tier 2 Feats and Scaling Recalculations

Status
Not open for further replies.
The cosmology is endless in 2B.
We have had this discussion in the previous thread about what comprises the universe
and it was concluded that it's a combination of two infinite spatiotemporal structures namely null void spacetime and Earth ( main dimension) spacetime.
The destruction or recreation of said universe grants Tier 2-C
wouldn't there be 3 infinite spatiotemporal structures? since ledgerdomain exists

With regard to upcoming Tier 2 Discussions, I'm not going to make make any assumptions on what will be the final publications to the tiering system.

This thread uses the current standards.

We will go through with this revision, and we will wait to address any changes to the standards that happen down the line.

The cosmology is endless in 2B.
We have had this discussion in the previous thread about what comprises the universe
and it was concluded that it's a combination of two infinite spatiotemporal structures namely null void spacetime and Earth ( main dimension) spacetime.
The destruction or recreation of said universe grants Tier 2-C
the 2B was a mistake I will assume?
also now unless the entirety time was stated to be affected or some shit like that, destructions are no longer tier 2

the 2B was a mistake I will assume?
also now unless the entirety time was stated to be affected or some shit like that, destructions are no longer tier 2
Universe was not tier 2b ever but was entire cosmology, it's universe that has been accepted as 2c now in the previous thread. Going further there are many proofs and suggestions that spacetime continuum was affected with the 5 to 6 consistent statements that "entire universe" that proceeded with "no less than entire universe" has been destroyed and given that it was on lvl of spacetime there is no reason to assume that entire time wasn't destroyed.

Universe was not tier 2b ever but was entire cosmology, it's universe that has been accepted as 2c now in the previous thread.
Do you realize 2-B is different from 2-C?
as one is like 1001 - up
Going further there are many proofs and suggestions that spacetime continuum was affected with the 5 to 6 consistent statements that "entire universe" that proceeded with "no less than entire universe" has been destroyed and given that it was on lvl of spacetime there is no reason to assume that entire time wasn't destroyed.
"Entire universe" and "No less than entire universe" can as well refer to a single snapshot and that will indeed be right too.

And I very much doubt that there was a mention of "The entire space-time continuum was destroyed"
And also assuming does not work

Honestly, if we take the “Alien X can do anything" or “is omnipotent” statements you could give him a “possibly 2-B” rating
But these have been contradicted i believe
wait, if paradox deems alien x as omnipotent and can do anything doesn't that mean that he should scale to and likely above the chrononavigator, this wouldn't contradict anything really as the cn was going to destroy everything overtime not instantly like the chronosapian time bomb meaning alien x wouldn't need to scale to it

Do you realize 2-B is different from 2-C?
as one is like 1001 - up
I do but what about it? I guess there is misunderstanding btw what I am trying to deliver and what you're understanding through it.

"Entire universe" and "No less than entire universe" can as well refer to a single snapshot and that will indeed be right too.

And I very much doubt that there was a mention of "The entire space-time continuum was destroyed"
And also assuming does not work
Snapshots of the timeline are only considered fabric of space, not spacetime and about it specifically mentioning "entire" spacetime continuum is not something to stressed on, just given suggestions are more than enough like alien x being incapable of "saving the entire universe" but was capable of " saving dinosaurs from getting eradicated should be enough to tell time was affected. I don't think as far as I've read in the revisions that there are need to stressed on "entire" stuff.

Snapshots of the timeline are only considered fabric of space, not spacetime
what is this even supposed to mean?
If you have uncountable infinite snapshots of a universe and you destroy that, that is tier 2. anything lesser than that will not qualify - Does this clear up the confusion?
just given suggestions are more than enough like alien x being incapable of "saving the entire universe" but was capable of " saving dinosaurs from getting eradicated should be enough to tell time was affected.
Uhhm I dont think so in this case, this says nothing about time been affected
If time was affected then this would not be possible it is not the other way around.
been able to save the dinosaurs from been extinct is time travel or reality warping
I dont see how that has any bearing on the destruction of a universe.
I don't think as far as I've read in the revisions that there are need to stressed on "entire" stuff.
There is need to be, try readin the thread again, that was the entire purpose of the thread, just read the last page of it.

@Firestorm808 @Antvasima
Since tier 2 becomes more metaphysical on interactions.
We should also remove such this
  • Note that this feat doesn't give Alien X Universe level durability as the Annihilargh doesn't blow up the universe as if with an explosion coming from the device.
I do not recall the specifics well. What do other staff members here think?

The entire space-time continuum was destroyed
This kind of specifics are required for a single spatiotemporal dimension a.k.a Low 2-C , here the energy required to travel the dimensional barrier/distance of one spacetime to another is sufficient for 2-C as is the case of Beerus and Champa tier 2 feat.
I believe you not using the current standards.

Last edited:
what is this even supposed to mean?
If you have uncountable infinite snapshots of a universe and you destroy that, that is tier 2. anything lesser than that will not qualify - Does this clear up the confusion?
This point has nothing to do with what I said. Your saying that entire universe destroyed can mean that it just a distruction of a snapshot, in reply I said that it pretty evident that spacetime both are affected so it cannot be just snapshot/fabric of space.

If time was affected then this would not be possible it is not the other way around.
been able to save the dinosaurs from been extinct is time travel or reality warping
I dont see how that has any bearing on the destruction of a universe.
Yes that's what I am saying, alien x are capable of interfering with past but yet they said it's too late to save the universe when it was never late to save dinosaur from extinction proving how travelling in time wasn't possible there.
There is need to be, try readin the thread again, that was the entire purpose of the thread, just read the last page of it.
That's the requirement for low 2c in case of 2c:-
Well here are some people's view, if i project anyone wrongly please let me know
For @Ultima_Reality
For something to qualify as tier 2, it must be explicitly stated to be such, i.e. "For something to be a space-time continuum, it has to be explicitly referred to as such"
Then he said for supporting arguments things like
1. Time was destroyed
2. You cannot travel to the past of a destroyed universe
Can be used as supporting evidences
These evidences are already given in my previous replies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back