• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10 General Discussion Thread

Man wtf with AX downgrade thread arguments. 💀

Alien X is omnipotent, 1% power, 10% power, fusion, hybrid, let's do 50-50 powers = 100%, Kevin is 1-B with absorption. What's even happening. I don't get the philosophy and mental gymnastics. Till now I was treating stuff as arguments but now it's give me impression of being whatever
I already said add Notes to Main Ben 10 verse page. You keep saying people are gonna remove the notes.

I did entire Ben 10 aliens win loss record research on this website (took a few weeks but here's the list). I have spent lots of time individually finding and collecting versus threads and here's the result:
Official Ben 10 Aliens WIn Loss Record (By DemonicDude)

Screenshot_20240312-1150062.png

I'm surprised that the Reboot aliens got used a lot and got so many wins.

Also I'm surprised Four Arms beat Cannobolt considering Cannobolt beat people Four Arms couldn't.

Not gonna lie didn't expected Alien X with 23 loses. I think we should be careful using him moving forward.
He's a popular Versus Debating character so of course they're gonna spam it and make him lose due to his reputation as a broken character.

I did entire Ben 10 aliens win loss record research on this website (took a few weeks but here's the list). I have spent lots of time individually finding and collecting versus threads and here's the result:
Official Ben 10 Aliens WIn Loss Record (By DemonicDude)

Screenshot_20240312-1150062.png
Why is Yakko Warner even a loss? This site's Alien X profile doesn't have any Plot Manipulation Resistance

Why is Yakko Warner even a loss? This site's Alien X profile doesn't have any Plot Manipulation Resistance
High amount of Votes were reached. it's about how much he can defend. If a Ben 10 fight is reaching high amount of votes in favor of X or Y character, that still a win in my book.

Ahem. I have a question. Why does Dagon have such a low level? Isn't he supposed to be able to change the whole universe? Moreover, he ignored Ascalon and could devour all the mana from Legerdomain.

and... why feat SwampFire not counted as a higher level when he got out of the Null Void portal? The effect of this portal seems to coincide with the effect of Professor Paradox's portal when he was dragged into the event horizon. Visually, you can even see the space-time tunnel of the event horizon or the light cone (I forgot what it's called). In my opinion, this is an obvious feat to a higher level than he has now

6ruuomObidM.jpg
qSo0BP7v09U.jpg

Ahem. I have a question. Why does Dagon have such a low level? Isn't he supposed to be able to change the whole universe? Moreover, he ignored Ascalon and could devour all the mana from Legerdomain.

and... why feat SwampFire not counted as a higher level when he got out of the Null Void portal? The effect of this portal seems to coincide with the effect of Professor Paradox's portal when he was dragged into the event horizon. Visually, you can even see the space-time tunnel of the event horizon or the light cone (I forgot what it's called). In my opinion, this is an obvious feat to a higher level than he has now

6ruuomObidM.jpg
qSo0BP7v09U.jpg
1- Pages are outdated
2- No calc for null void portal exists (As if such do exists it probably doesn't follow vsbattle calculation rules)
3- High level to what degree this isn't gonna be changing tiers ?

Event horizon took place due to Chronologger.

The Chronologger
Teleporter Pod
and Null Void Projector

All three are completely different.

Quartz Crystals were used for Chronologger and Teleporter Pod is Highbreed invention.

Null Void Projector is Plumber Tech used to enter Null Void which appears to be Red meanwhile.
When it comes to Chronologger all the objects were stretched.... showing space time effect. (Which are two DIFFERENT things)

latest

Last edited:
1- Pages are outdated
2- No calc for null void portal exists (As if such do exists it probably doesn't follow vsbattle calculation rules)
3- High level to what degree this isn't gonna be changing tiers ?

Event horizon took place due to Chronologger.

The Chronologger
Teleporter Pod
and Null Void Projector

All three are completely different.

Quartz Crystals were used for Chronologger and Teleporter Pod is Highbreed invention.

Null Void Projector is Plumber Tech used to enter Null Void which appears to be Red meanwhile.
When it comes to Chronologger all the objects were stretched.... showing space time effect. (Which are two DIFFERENT things)

latest
Yes, I agree with you, but both portals are moved in space-time by crossing the event horizon. Thus, the Swamp Fire is strong enough to overcome the attraction of the event horizon. And yet, this portal is somewhat different from other plumber portals, because it is in this situation that a space-time tunnel and a light cone are demonstrated (which is typical for a black hole)

Yes, I agree with you, but both portals are moved in space-time by crossing the event horizon. Thus, the Swamp Fire is strong enough to overcome the attraction of the event horizon. And yet, this portal is somewhat different from other plumber portals, because it is in this situation that a space-time tunnel and a light cone are demonstrated (which is typical for a black hole)
Make a Content Revision Thread and add Ben 10 Knowledgeable administrator @Firestorm808 to it. He'll look at this and give his input.

My apologies. But now I think I have found a proper type of note that should stop the spam threads and also, do not affect it in a way that requires it's removal for future downgrade/upgrade purpose.
Why are the supporters of ben 10 so obsessed with upgrades i assume you're the most responsible here so please tell them to chill a little or are people just making threads without anyone else knowing?
There are 2 threads for High 1-B
1 for outerversal and another for low outerversal idk why tf they are spamming CRT's Like kids

Damn I think you need to add more rules 💀

Damn I think you need to add more rules 💀
They're just some dumb threads which can be closed without dealing with them anymore time, you can ask them being closed in APRQ. If created a discussion rule for such things then it will drastically overfill our pages. Discussion rule is only for things that has or consume alot of supporters and staff time, a good arguments but repeated or dealt enough to be nuisance.

Also discussion rule don't stop anyone from creating threads but can help PPL to not deal with them and get them closed. It seems that the threads above are of low quality so they can be closed without discussion rules.

Uh well keeping Alien X stuff aside, do anyone knows Swampfire once breached ground with his mere fingers so hard that it created several meters long tunnel.

@Reiner04 OOOOOOH SPOOOOOKY

I have some questions and suggestions (I know some might sound stupid but hear me out)

First:
Shouldn't there be a separate page for Ultimatrix? I mean, Ultimatrix has a feature that makes an life form go through a simulation of millions of years of war to make them the ultimate example of their species. I guess this can be counted as reactive evolution?

Second:
Shouldn't Alien X have infinite reaction speed as well? I mean, he has infinite attack speed and Galactic Gladiator was able to dodge most of his assaults. And as Alien X is comparable to the Galactic Gladiator, he should have infinite reaction speed as well.

Third:
Should 10 year old Ben have acrobatics? I mean, he was maneuvering through the null void and pipelines like a champ.

Fourth:
Shouldn't Diamondhead, Upchuck, and Humungasaur scale to Rex's lifting strength? I mean, Diamondhead and Humungasaur were throwing hands with Rex and Upchuck could lift the heavy ball thingy (forgot what it was) that was above several tons.

Shouldn't Diamondhead, Upchuck, and Humungasaur scale to Rex's lifting strength? I mean, Diamondhead and Humungasaur were throwing hands with Rex and Upchuck could lift the heavy ball thingy (forgot what it was) that was above several tons.
They'll be upgraded to Class P soon when I've time to apply my this crt.

They'll be upgraded to Class P soon when I've time to apply my this crt.
Oh.. what about Alien X reaction and Ultimatrix having a separate page?

Shouldn't Alien X have infinite reaction speed as well? I mean, he has infinite attack speed and Galactic Gladiator was able to dodge most of his assaults. And as Alien X is comparable to the Galactic Gladiator, he should have infinite reaction speed as well.
They have infinite attack speed via telekinesis, did they attacked each other via TK?

They have infinite attack speed via telekinesis, did they attacked each other via TK?
Isn't his strength directly proportional to his speed? In the plan, I think his omnipotence extends to his physical actions as well, not just telekinesis. We were told several times in the cartoon that the powers of his race do not depend on their physical avatars, but on decision-making by personalities from higher dimensions. Thus, I think that all his actions should have at least infinite speed.

By the way, why doesn't Aggegor have immeasurable speed? He also flew into the Forge of Creation, which is located in another space-time continuum :unsure:

By the way, why doesn't Aggegor have immeasurable speed? He also flew into the Forge of Creation, which is located in another space-time continuum :unsure:
Because he used map of infinity which is a complete map of space-time, extending through 17 dimensions. It allows the holder to travel anywhere in space-time.

Back