• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10 General Discussion Thread

Yeah but that's neither proof that it is canon or isn't. It's just a thing they did for fun much like the OS Ben 10 shorts, like they're not immediately non canon but there's nothing to say they're canon either.
Would that at least give it something like a "possible" ability?

Would that at least give it something like a "possible" ability?
How to "possibly" matches work.
like lets say my character (Character A) is 5-C possibly 5-B

and if my opponent (Character B) is only 5-C
then would that mean (Character A) has AP advantage of 5-B and the match becomes stomp ?

I might probably regret making this

I might probably regret making this
no u won't unless it reaches 5 page in 2 hours which i doubt

Yeah but that's neither proof that it is canon or isn't. It's just a thing they did for fun much like the OS Ben 10 shorts, like they're not immediately non canon but there's nothing to say they're canon either.
I think it's accepted as canon here, given waybig and Gwen's profile uses scans from that movie due to DJW saying it is.

How to "possibly" matches work.
like lets say my character (Character A) is 5-C possibly 5-B

and if my opponent (Character B) is only 5-C
then would that mean (Character A) has AP advantage of 5-B and the match becomes stomp ?
I think you just decide which end you use for both characters and ignore the other end(s). So in that case you would just use the 5-C value for character A and pretend the 5-B rating doesn’t exist.

I- I didn't did anything tho.. (⁠・⁠_⁠・⁠;⁠)
How come Reiner doesn't like my posts :devilish:
34456567.png

Man wtf with AX downgrade thread arguments. 💀

Alien X is omnipotent, 1% power, 10% power, fusion, hybrid, let's do 50-50 powers = 100%, Kevin is 1-B with absorption. What's even happening. I don't get the philosophy and mental gymnastics. Till now I was treating stuff as arguments but now it's give me impression of being whatever

Well just to have clear conscience, am I the only one who thinks that arguments are being mental gymnastics and requires rocket science to be solved?

Back