• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10 General Discussion Thread

It's kinda weird because it looks like she depowered a lot once she hit 11 year old ND had to work his way up there.
Yeah, reminds me how UAF doesn't seems to portray their fight as good as DAA have. Like Ben and Gwen are just mostly standing throwing rocks on each other to see who can throw a biggest one around.

TBF, I think being GCI, having likely far more budget and being a short that's all about them beating the shit out of each other as opposed to being part of a two-parter of a Season Finale has something to do with it.

TBF, I think being GCI, having likely far more budget and being a short that's all about them beating the shit out of each other as opposed to being part of a two-parter of a Season Finale has something to do with it.
But we still have OS fights to compare with, if not of Gwen vs Ben then of other several examples. Also look at any Ben fighting in human forms in AF, they're much more impressive than his regular Aliens smh.

What's the value on reboot Alien X's Attack Potency for terraforming the earth?
there is no such thing as value for reboot alien x terra forming earth, cause no method exist to calc such a thing nor do have have any idea of the properties of the Earth that were terraformed into an unknown slime like substance.
Therefore it's Baseline Low 5-B.

Reboot Alien X current rating is mentioned on Main Verse

there is no such thing as value for reboot alien x terra forming earth, cause no method exist to calc such a thing nor do have have any idea of the properties of the Earth that were terraformed into an unknown slime like substance.
Therefore it's Baseline Low 5-B.

Reboot Alien X current rating is mentioned on Main Verse
Link me the feat.

To track something through mana. Remember Gwen doing it dozens of times? DAA Gwen could do it too but she wasn't supposed to have ever done it in Past or knew how to do it as shown in AF beginning.
I could honestly see that as Celestialsapiens messing with the show

Well there's also Hex being 100x stronger than Omni-Kix Heatblast, but if Omni-Kix heatblast is 5-C then one hundred moons is probably way past planet level
After CRT Upgrade
  • Low tiers: XLR8, Heatblast, Wildvine, Gax, Overflow, Rath, Stinkfly, Upgrade etc. scale to 19.49 Exatons (High 6-A+) for being on par with the individual Weatherheads. Individual Weatherheads are considered low tiers due to being easily defeated by mid tiers such as Cannonbolt and Humungousaur whose species can perform this feat.
  • Mid tiers: Shock Rock, Diamondhead, Four Arms, Cannonbolt, Omni-Enhanced and Kix XLR8, Omni-Enhanced and Naut Heatblast, Omni-Enhanced Wildvine, etc. scale to 58.48 Exatons (5-C) for being on par with the fused Weatherheads, which has the combined power of the 3 Weatherheads.
  • Top tiers: Omni-Enhanced and Kix Diamondhead, Omni-Enhanced and Kix Four Arms, Omni-Naut Shock Rock, Omni-Enhanced and Kix Cannonbolt, etc. scale to 175.44 Exatons (5-C) for having a similar increase in power (3 times) between them and the mid tiers as.

Therefore base hex scaling to omni kix heatblast is 58.48 Exatons (5-C) and Alien X stronger than titan gauntlet makes him x100 = 58.48x100 = 5.84 Zettatons (Low 5-B)

No I messed up. 58.48 exatons x 100 is just 5848 exatons. That's apparently just Low 5-B
Ah so he's still Low 5-B
Al63HBl.jpeg

Well the movie itself is canon so why wouldn't the short be? Wouldn't it have been made by the same people who made the movie or something?
Yeah but that's neither proof that it is canon or isn't. It's just a thing they did for fun much like the OS Ben 10 shorts, like they're not immediately non canon but there's nothing to say they're canon either.

Back