• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yakko Warner vs Alien X (Stomp)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DimeUhDozen

She/Her
deeed33-bb4231a6-c76e-473b-aafd-a85d320a154c.png

MV5BODRjZmU1MTAtNTY0NC00ODI3LTliZjUtNDYzNDU4ZWVmNjE2XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTk4NDI4NTE@._V1_.jpg

Yakko Warner vs. Alien X

Speed Equalized

Zany To The Max: Reiner, ShionAH, TheGuy, MaidRips, Dragonite007, Popted2 (6)
It's Hero Time:
Incon:

Last edited:
He has Low Godly. Though that probably won't be enough for the causality-based EE. He does however resist 5-D Plot Manipulation and Reality Warping, which I'm told is how his EE operates.
Yeah, AX EE comes under his reality wrapping. So she resist it.

What's her first move?

Yeah, AX EE comes under his reality wrapping. So she resist it.

What's her first move?
Teleporting and physicals, usually involving a cartoon mallet. All this while his very potent SI and Madness Manipulation is growing in effect.

He starts with EE if the 3 personalities are involved as that's what comes under Celestial sapiens character.

His TK was used when Alien X was "only" controlled by Ben and serena bellicus had no involvement in it.
And which one is the default here?

Anyway, yakko first move is not potent hax but to teleport and physicals, is her AP 5D or 6D? As per profile it seems 5D to me, unless I am wrong?

Anyway, yakko first move is not potent hax but to teleport and physicals, is her AP 5D or 6D? As per profile it seems 5D to me, unless I am wrong?
Yes, that's true. He can physically affect 5D stuff and has been shown to beat the snot out of a group of 5D individuals as well. After the first mallet slam, he's a wild card of toon force and hax. Depends on what Alien X can whip out before then.

Yes, that's true. He can physically affect 5D stuff and has been shown to beat the snot out of a group of 5D individuals as well. After the first mallet slam, he's a wild card of toon force and hax. Depends on what Alien X can whip out before then.
Yakko FRA then.

Why do you keep using the pronouns "her" here?
Dot is the female of the Warner Siblings, not Yakko.

(Although the reboot's opening theme claims they're "gender balanced & pronoun neutral", so MAYBE?)

Anyway, abstaining from voting for now, because although IDK if I know Alien X well enough to thoroughly debate it, I'm sure there are people who'd like to bring stuff up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back