• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10 General Discussion Thread

Oh and also magic users draw their magic power from Legerdomain iirc, so that’s two power sources that can explain the inconsistencies of magic and mana users.

I suppose? Not entirely sure what you mean by this.
I mean it needs a closer inspection but the creators won't create another series so yeah..

Maybe in the future?
Possibly.. possibly. Do you know how much I waited for the new series to come? I waited and waited. They said it will come out in 2022 but it didn't. They betrayed me, crushed my dreams and left the hole in my heart ajar. I shall not tolerate this anymore! I will crush those who have wronged me!!!

I still remember when I used to think every movie Tobey Maguire played was Spider-Man. I confused one of his movies for Spider-Man 10. I was only 6, alright? Children tend to be stupid at that age.

EVERY TIMELINE, EVERY REALITY, I CAN SEE THEM ALL AND THEY'RE ALL MINE!

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHA!!!! HAHAHAHAHA !!!!!

I am trying to balance out the scaling a little. I mean, my characters are gonna be somewhere around low 2C at best with the lowest relevant character being 9B. I think Akira (the main character) will be around Low 7B.

Well I am done with AP section and LS section for speed. Unfortunately, there's barely any speed feat in ben 10 lol.
Yeah. Always been something like "I have this and now I can defeat you" type of fights in the show. But they should have at least FTL through multiple different feats. (Will inform you once I have found them)

Like one time in omniverse, a random guy gets the genetic scanner that could revert Ben back to a human.

Massively FTL+ Ben?! 👀
Yeah, both Big Chill’s flight speed as well as some Piscciss Volan warriors’ swimming, combat and reaction speeds scale to full speed Ultimate Greg as seen in Deep. Hopefully I can find some other instances of flight speed scaling to combat speed to make it more consistent though.

oh wow Classic Jetray going hyperspace wasn't even calced. I asked someone on discord to calc it tho .....they used Spherical mini galaxy instead of Andromeda being closer to us.

Screenshot_20231221-012815.jpg

oh wow Classic Jetray going hyperspace wasn't even calced. I asked someone on discord to calc it tho .....they used Spherical mini galaxy instead of Andromeda being closer to us.

Screenshot_20231221-012815.jpg

Maybe jetray's hyperspace calc was made by the friends we made along our journey..
-By someone someone (me frr)

Back